Sr. Account Executive
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/18/2016
END DATE 10/25/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION
AON IS LOOKING FOR A SR. ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of Aon Risk Solutions, in St. Louis, MO. As a Sr. Account Executive, you will report directly to the Managing Director.
Your Impact As A Sr. Account Executive
* Retains and grows Aon s business, cultivating relationships
* with senior-most client decision-makers in the client organization
* as well as with day-to-day client contacts.
* Drives the renewal process, assembling the appropriate team to develop and implement the client-specific renewal strategy.
* Coordinates with Brokers in the development and delivery of renewal strategies.
* Facilitates critical relationships between clients, ARS and insurers.
* Ensures client service team understanding of client needs, service delivery methods, and the economic framework relevant to services delivered.
* Leads stewardship planning and delivery which is also the Client Promise Review.
* Ensures overall account profitability with a value-based approach for the scope of service and costs associated with the Client Promise Plan.
* Negotiates Aon compensation for services, whether fee or commission-based, accordingly.
* Educates clients in risk management, risk transfer, market issues and relevant trends including appropriate benchmarking and GRIP data.
* Marshals appropriate Aon resources to support clients in unusual circumstances such as large claims, etc.
* Involves others across geographic (including international), functional and business unit boundaries to define interdependent responses to opportunities to grow the business.
* Manages input to and follow-up on invoicing and receivables process for assigned clients, ensuring timely collections.
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
* Must have a minimum of 4 years of appropriate risk insurance experience coupled with project and account management experience on mid to large accounts.
* Strong negotiation skills
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite products such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
* Must have an active Property & Casualty license
Bachelor s degree and at least 4 equivalent years of industry experience.
WE OFFER YOU
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
OUR COLLEAGUE EXPERIENCE:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is the leading global provider of risk management, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, and human resources solutions and outsourcing services. Our more than 72,000 colleagues worldwide empower results for clients in over 120 countries with innovative and effective risk and people solutions and through industry-leading global resources and technical expertise. To learn more visit aon.com.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Aon's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
JOB NUMBER: 2421561
CATEGORY: Account Management Group
LOCATION: United States, MO, Clayton