Sr. Account Executive (Media & Entertainment)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 12/11/2016
Los Angeles, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAt Presidio, we think, architect, implement and support the practical reality of IT every day. We bring together the best minds in the industry to deliver IT excellence and support the answers to our clients' IT challenges. As one of the largest IT-as-a-Service solution providers in the U.S., we combine experience and stability with regional expertise and the unique ability to cover local and global business needs. For more information about Presidio visit our website at www.presidio.com or follow us on Twitter @Presidio.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Account Executive to work closely with our Tri-State sales team to grow and develop new business. Based out of Los Angeles you will present and sell technology solutions to solve organizational challenges. In this position you will be calling on VP, SVP and C-Level information executives in the Enterprise space specifically in the Media & Entertainment vertical.
* Develop and manage existing accounts to meet and surpass a multi-million dollar sales quota.
* Engage the client in consulting-led approach to gain an understanding of the business issues and objectives.
* Identify and engage the appropriate vendor or partner personnel with the proper skill set to assist the solution and technology definition as required by the customers opportunity.
* Develop a new account base, establish relationship and close viable business opportunities.
* Develop partnerships with vendor field sales representatives and optimize the joint selling opportunities.
* Manage territory including account planning, vendor relationships and opportunity managements.
* Properly forecast monthly, quarterly and annual revenue for assigned territory.
* Develop and maintain a high level of knowledge about Presidio's products and services along with solutions from core vendors.
* Candidates will have a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field and at lease 5 years or more years of outside technology sales experience (customer facing).
* Have the demonstrated ability to overcome obstacles, achieve sales goals, and articulate ideas clearly and concisely in a variety of settings.
* Vendor knowledge of and relations with major alliance partners, including Cisco, EMC, and VMware is required.
* Excellent sales skills including proficiency of the English language, assertive, empathetic, flexible, strong customer service, active listener, persuasive, public speaker, polished presenter and service orientation focus.
* Self-starter with ability to build relationships, communicate product knowledge, and close deals quickly.
* Ability to solve problems, with critical thinking, judgment, and strong decision-making skills.
* Strong collaboration skills and ability to work closely and effectively with members across departments and at all levels of the organization.
* Proven track record in developing new relationships with customers and ability to translate client business needs into solutions.
* Preferred candidate will have prior experience selling advance datacenter technology solutions for Cisco, IBM, Microsoft, HP or EMC.
Presidio Networked Solutions LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer/ VEVRAA Federal Contractor. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for this position regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, ethnicity, veteran status, marital status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and local statutes, regulations and ordinances.
To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, please visit: https://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
If you have any difficulty using our online system and need an accommodation in the job application process due to a disability, please send an email to [Click Here To Join] or call 212.652.5700 for assistance.
Presidio Networked Solutions is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referrals of protected veterans for its openings. State Employment Services, please provide priority referrals to [Click Here To Join] or call 212.652.5