Sr. Account Executive (Service Desk Outsourcing)
For over 30years, CGS has enabled global enterprises, regional companies and government agencies to drive breakthrough performance through business applications, enterprise learning and outsourcing services. CGS is wholly focused on creating comprehensive solutions that meet clients' complex, multi-dimensional needs and support clients' most fundamental business activities. Headquartered in New York City, CGS employs more than 7,500 professionals across North America, Latin America, Europe and Asia.
At CGS, we are driven to provide best-in-class call center solutions to multiple clients across key vertical markets. As we continue our growth, we are seeking a Sr. Account Executive, Call Center to support our expansion. This position was designed to provide NEW business development opportunities for outsourcing help desk in various business verticals. An above average understanding of the value proposition associated with the various functions within a technical and customer care support service help desk is required. The executive level position is responsible for having direct accountability for the full sales process including lead generation, qualification, requirements definition, proposal development, client negotiations and contract completion. This is an individual contributor role.
* Generate qualified sales leads and nurture the client relationships toward deal closure
* Conduct ad-hoc research on industry segments and formulate value propositions appropriate for targeted verticals
* Analyze target environments to gather necessary information to formulate pricing proposals utilizing internally developed pricing models
* Manage relationships with new clients and develop joint-marketing alliances with complimentary technology vendors
* Coordinate organizational responses to Requests for Proposals/Request for Information.
* Develop targeted presentations for specific audiences desiring to learn more about CGS services, and technology support services in general
* Drive complete sales cycle and contract negotiations
* Attend client calls, lead presentations and facilitate "next-steps" to ensure deal closure
* Assist the CEO by participating in acquisitions and growth activities, including investigations, evaluations and negotiations in accordance with Company's objectives and plans
* 4year college degree or equivalent experience
* 5-7years' experience selling technical support, customer care, sales support, corporate help desk or BPO into either the consumer products, retail & hospitality, or technology (hardware & software) industry
* Diverse background in cross industry sales and solution development to include transition and implementation services for call center support
* Proactive sales mentality with in-depth technical aptitude of IT service management processes and tools
* Possession of in-depth knowledge to current market and industry trends, global and domestic competitors, and leading call center strategies
* Familiarity with basic desktop hardware and "shrink-wrap" software most commonly found in professional environments (e.g. MS Office suite, IE, Oracle, etc.) a MUST
* Must be willing to travel (domestic and international)
We provide room for entrepreneurial thinking and grass-roots innovation to achieve compelling results for both our clients' projects and our company. We offer a competitive starting salary with comprehensive benefits including medical and dental coverage, a 401(K) retirement savings plan, and growth opportunities.
CGS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER M/F/V/D