Sr. Account Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/19/2016
END DATE 10/22/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAt Presidio, we think, architect, implement and support the practical reality of IT every day. We bring together the best minds in the industry to deliver IT excellence and support the answers to our clients' IT challenges. As one of the largest IT-as-a-Service solution providers in the U.S., we combine experience and stability with regional expertise and the unique ability to cover local and global business needs. For more information about Presidio visit our website at www.presidio.com or follow us on Twitter @Presidio.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Sr. Account Manager to join our growing Western, NY sales team. In this role you will be responsible for the following:
* Present and sell technology solutions to solve organizational challenges
* Create a sales plan that allows you to prospect, acquire and retain a customer base that will allow you to achieve a set quota
* Develop and maintain strong relationships with colleagues internal and external to Presidio
* Be able to provide guidance to a team of pre-sales and post sales engineers to develop, execute and deliver leading edge IT solution
* Understand complex customer requirements on both a business and technical level
* Remain current on industry and product knowledge, technology trends of Presidio's Strategic Partners; Cisco, EMC and VMware
* Provide timely and accurate reports on pipeline and results as required by Management
* Understand and articulate Presidio's service offerings
* Expert knowledge of sales life cycle management, pricing, purchasing, shipping and customer service. Proficiency with standard corporate productivity tools (Email, Excel, PowerPoint, CRMs, etc.)
* Candidates must have a minimum of 5 years sales experience with a proven track record of selling and prospecting
* Goal-orientated and self-motivated
* Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
* Outstanding work-ethic with a high-level of personal and professional integrity
* Established customer relationships preferred
Presidio Networked Solutions LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer/ VEVRAA Federal Contractor. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for this position regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, ethnicity, veteran status, marital status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and local statutes, regulations and ordinances.
To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, please visit: https://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
If you have any difficulty using our online system and need an accommodation in the job application process due to a disability, please send an email to [Click Here To Join] or call 212.652.5700 for assistance.
Presidio Networked Solutions is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referrals of protected veterans for its openings. State Employment Services, please provide priority referrals to [Click Here To Join] or call 212.652.5700.