Sr. Account Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Account Manager is responsible for managing, protecting and growing revenue through the sale of products, services and content to prospects and existing customers within an assigned territory/set of accounts.
1. Meet or exceed monthly and annual sales goals
2. Identifies and targets revenue/growth opportunities within an assigned territory/set of accounts; develops and implements a detailed strategic sales plan to demonstrate how to maximize those revenue opportunities
3. Identifies key contacts and decision makers within a customer organization and develops strong relationships with those contacts
4. Owns the relationship with the customer and is responsible for the overall health/status of the relationship
5. Provides customer feedback to other parts of the organization (i.e. segment, product, marketing) regarding product or content issues
6. Negotiates/renegotiates contracts
7. Demonstrates an in-depth understanding of products, content and solutions including the ability to articulate competitive differentiators and our value proposition
1. BS/BA or equivalent experience
2. 3-5years of proven salesexperience, preferably in a consultative business to business environment
3. Proven success negotiating contracts and closing business
4. Strong verbal and written communication skills including the ability to present to an executive-level audience
IDEAL PERSON WOULD HAVE:
A passion for learning
Complex sale with tough decision makers