Sr Account Manager / Dealer Sales Manager 9/8/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY The Dealer Sales Manager (DSM) is responsible for driving sales growth for the full portfolio of "New" Honeywell Aerospace products to the assigned set of authorized Business and General Aviation (BGA) Dealers within the United States and Canada.
* Responsible for ensuring revenue targets, including RMUs are achieved through sales of products, systems and services to Honeywell BGA Dealers.
* Develop and execute to strategic playbooks for 5 key dealers.
* Ensures Customer Relationship Management process is applied to specific dealers. Ensure opportunities are identification and facilitated through constant customer interactions, seminars, customer visits, city sweeps, trade shows and events.
* Ensures applicable pursuit/campaign management is applied for new product offerings and services introduced into the specific dealers.
* Responsible for customer strategy execution, forecast/demand input to SIOP, pricing recommendations, & competitive intelligence feedback.
YOU MUST HAVE:
* Bachelor's degree in Business.
* 5years of experience with, and thorough knowledge of the Honeywell Aerospace dealer network.
* Must be a US person (US citizen, US permanent resident or individual with protected status i.e. asylum/refugee) due to US export control laws and regulations.
* Excellent communication, collaboration, interpersonal and presentation skills
* Solid understanding of business and market development, technology marketing, strategic planning, customer & product marketing
* Highly self-motivated
* Demonstrated problem solving and conflict resolution skills
* Assumes ownership and accountability for areas of responsibility
* Organizational agility skills with ability to prioritize
* Proficient in Microsoft Office products
* Experience with Salesforce.com would be beneficial
* Pilot license would be beneficial
* Possess strong relationship building and negotiating skills
HONEYWELL IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.