Sr. Account Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/24/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Kansas City, MO
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Account Manager is responsible for managing, protecting and growing revenue through the sale of products, services and content to prospects and existing customers within an assigned territory/set of accounts.
1. Meet or exceed monthly and annual sales goals
2. Identifies and targets revenue/growth opportunities within an assigned territory/set of accounts; develops and implements a detailed strategic sales plan to demonstrate how to maximize those revenue opportunities
3. Identifies key contacts and decision makers within a customer organization and develops strong relationships with those contacts
4. Owns the relationship with the customer and is responsible for the overall health/status of the relationship
5. Provides customer feedback to other parts of the organization (i.e. segment, product, marketing) regarding product or content issues
6. Negotiates/renegotiates contracts
7. Demonstrates an in-depth understanding of products, content and solutions including the ability to articulate competitive differentiators and our value proposition
1. BS/BA or equivalent experience
2. 3-5years of proven salesexperience, preferably in a consultative business to business environment
3. Proven success negotiating contracts and closing business
4. Strong verbal and written communication skills including the ability to present to an executive-level audience
IDEAL PERSON WOULD HAVE:
A passion for learning
Complex sale with tough decision makers