Sr. Account Manager - Services Vertical 9/9/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY DESCRIPTION:
POSITION: Account Executive: Services Vertical
LOCATION: Primary: US
SUMMARY: Target customers include accounts within the Professional Services Industry. Target is primarily large enterprise Fortune 1000 customers. Role is selling into an Installed and Net New customer base.
* Responsible for delivery of software license revenue in the assigned territory to achieve or exceed the license revenue quota
* Responsible for prospecting in the assigned territory to achieve a qualified pipeline of 5X the annual revenue quota
* Responsible for coordinating closely with Infor counterparts in consulting, inside sales, and support sales to maximize Infor s revenue capture from Financial Solutions customers and prospects in the assigned territory.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
* University Degree: 4 year BS or BA minimum; Financial background a plus
* 10 years of enterprise class technology sales; minimum of 5 years of field level enterprise software sales
* Minimum of 4 years successful experience as a direct contributor carrying an individual quota
* Enterprise software sales to the Office of the CFO a definite plus
* Demonstrated success in achieving quota in enterprise class software sales to include cloud and on-premise solutions
* Ability to establish and manage executive level customer relationships
* Ability to handle multiple complex sales cycles simultaneously
* Ability to work effectively in a matrix-management environment with extended team members
Preferred Skills & Knowledge:
* Knowledge of ERP, Financial, Payroll and Back Office systems preferred
* Previous experience selling license software solutions within the Fortune 2000 space a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law applicable to the state in which you work.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with Infor, please call (678) 319-8000 or email us at ADAAA@infor.com.