Sr. Account Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 11/22/2016
Green Bay, WI
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION
AON IS LOOKING FOR A SR. ACCOUNT SPECIALIST
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our Aon Risk Solutions business group in Green Bay, WI. This position will support Account Executives.
Your Impact As A Sr. Account Specialist
* Work with Aon proprietary policy management system (Bridge)
* Responsible for brokering which is inclusive of preparing submissions, market negotiation, analysis of quotations and preparing proposals
* Gathers and analyzes data on exposures, loss history and standard and unique coverage needs for submissions
* Manages client open items lists and responds to client ad-hoc requests
* Reviews contracts for certificate issuance
* Actively supports and monitors the renewal process
* Receives and manages routine coverage inquiries and endorsement requests
* Develop strong carrier relationships
* Perform other duties as required
YOU BRING KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERTISE
* Maintain or be prepared to obtain a valid Property/Casualty License for the State of Wisconsin
* Experience in the insurance industry preferred.
* Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook
* Must have superior organizational and project management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize workload
* Demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills, oral and written
* Detailed Oriented
* Maintain experience working in various types of settings including independently and in a team environment.
College degree preferred
WE OFFER YOU
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
OUR COLLEAGUE EXPERIENCE:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is the leading global provider of risk management, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, and human resources solutions and outsourcing services. Our more than 72,000 colleagues worldwide empower results for clients in over 120 countries with innovative and effective risk and people solutions and through industry-leading global resources and technical expertise. To learn more visit aon.com.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Aon's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
JOB NUMBER: 2420682
CATEGORY: Account Management Group
LOCATION: United States, WI, Green Bay