Sr. Accounting Clerk
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 11/4/2016
Shawnee Mission, KS
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY SUMMARY: Responsible for the financial and fuel tax reporting activities of a 30MM gallon biodiesel producer.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
* Prepare weekly and monthly internal management reports.
* File Multi-state fuel tax reports.
* Perform inventory tracking, reconciliation, and monitor inventory controls.
* Upload EPA RIN compliance, tracking, and reporting.
* Book journal entries and general ledger account reconciliation.
* Provide input to calculate biodiesel production yields and cost of production.
* Act as the resource person for financial information, fuel tax and RIN compliance.
* Maintain correspondence with other contract companies.
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The following requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required or preferred. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions as listed below.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: Associates or Bachelor s degree in accounting, finance or related field (preferred) and two years accounting experience preferably in a manufacturing environment, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
LANGUAGE SKILLS: Ability to follow oral and written instructions. Ability to prepare routine and procedural reports and records. Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance, vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
NORMAL WORK SCHEDULE: The work environment is typically an office setting and the hours and days of work are established by departmental needs and at the discretion of management. Some weekends may apply.
Seaboard Foods is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action / Veteran / Disability Employer