Sr. Actimize Developer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/23/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONROLE: SR. ACTIMIZE DEVELOPER
Location: Atlanta GA
MUST HAVE SKILLS: ERCM Implementation (AIS development, ERCM integration and configuration)
* Candidate is required to have real life project implementation experience in Anti-Money Laundering(AML) systems preferably in Actimize platform:
* Actimize Intelligent Server (AIS) Development,
* Actimize Enterprise Risk Case Manager (ERCM) Integration, configuration and Implementation preferably with a Banking client
* Implementation of Actimize AML solutions - Suspicious Activity Monitoring (SAM), Watch List Filtering (WLF), Customer Due Diligence (CDD) etc
* Extensive experience in Actimize development life-cycle
* Knowledge and hands on experience in Actimize architecture
* Built and managed development of RCM Custom plugins in Java to add custom functionality that is not part of the product or not meet client requirements.
* Experience on installing RCM, AIS and Web Applications from an infrastructure perspective preferred
* Users and roles administration using RCM. Configuring RCM by utilizing GUI customization settings and other configuration settings available to RCM administrator preferred
* NICE Actimize certified preferred on the Basic Platform (AIS, RCM , CDD & WLF).
* Strong communications and interpersonal skills with ability to understand the project needs and work with Client teams and Global Delivery teams on day to day basis
* Help troubleshoot the problems and provide efficient resolution to the technical, and functional issues
JOB ROLES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
The associate is required to have hands on experience in ERCM Implementation and other mentioned technologies. Associate is required to interface with client effectively and gather the requirements, design, and mapping and end to end implementation of Actimize solution (AML-SAM, AML-WLF etc)