Sr Administrative Asst
Mattel, Inc. is seeking a Senior Administrative Assistant to join our Product Development team located at Mattel Headquarters in El Segundo, CA.
The Senior Administrative Assistant will support 37 people in the Project Management team, Licensing Approval team, the Vice President and also provide occasional back-up for the admin of the SVP, Product Development.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Coordinate, organize, and manage scheduling for both on-site and offsite meetings
Data entry into Excel and Sharepoint-based data system
Coordinate and book all travel (i.e. airlines, hotel, ground transport) with in-house Mattel travel department; maintain travel budget spreadsheet
Prepare and track expense reports and reimbursements
Maintain spending and request log for entire team
Create and maintain Engagement of Services contracts, Purchase Orders and Non-Disclosure Agreement documents and databases
Provide general administrative/office support including but not limited to handling department shipping requests, product RFP's, vacation requests, expense report processing, and supply needs as requested
Calendar and scheduling work including prioritizing and coordinating with other assistants for meetings and other requirements
Experience, Education & Skills
* BA/BS degree preferred
* Minimum 3 years of administrative experience in a fast-paced and diverse department; large company experience preferred; Experience working with Engineers is strongly desired
* Must be extremely detail-oriented, have strong interpersonal and organizational skills and able to multi-task multiple projects simultaneously
* Flexible team player with the ability to establish strong working relationships with internal and external partners
* Intermediate computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
* Results-oriented self- starter and creative thinker
* Strong written and verbal communications skills
* Must be extroverted, confident and have the ability to motivate in a diplomatic fashion
* Proven problem solving and trouble-shooting skills
Mattel is a creations company that inspires the wonder of childhood. Our mission is to be the recognized leader in play, learning and development worldwide. Mattel s portfolio of global consumer brands includes American Girl , Barbie , Fisher-Price , Hot Wheels , Monster High and Thomas & Friends , among many others. Mattel also creates a wealth of lines and products made in collaboration with leading entertainment and technology companies. With a global workforce of approximately 31,000 people, Mattel operates in 40 countries and territories and sells products in more than 150 nations. Visit us at www.mattel.com/careers, www.facebook.com/MattelCareers or www.twitter.com/mattelrecruiter.
Mattel is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer