Sr. Administrative Support Psychology and Psychiatry
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY - - - # Sr\. Administrative Support \- Psychology and Psychiatry Department:
PS Psychology & Psychiatry - - - # Description Requisition ID:
8034 Job Title:
Sr\. Administrative Support Shift:
Full Time/Days Department:
Psychology and Psychiatry Location:
* Position Summary and Key Responsibilities:
* This role provides administrative support professional staff and faculty members for the departments ofPsychology and Psychiatry\. The ideal candidate must be able to resolve routine complex inquiries utilizing knowledge of policies and procedures and apply advanced skills to the position\. Some basic duties will include:
making appointments and travel arrangements, screening visitors and telephone calls, attending staff meetings and recording minutes and making decisions on minor administrative matters and completing clerical details as needed\.Other duties will include:
Assists in compiling and analyzing some basic information for inclusion in reports or presentation materials; may prepare charts, graphs, or tables as necessary\. Previous experience with providing administrative support to Director level or higher is strongly desired\. Experience providing administrative support in an office environment, utilizing Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint is required\.*
* Minimum Education and Skills Required for Consideration:
* + High school diploma or GED, some vocational/specialized training\. _Experience may substitute for minimum education requirements_ + 2\-4 years responsible secretarial or clerical experience in a professional environment\. Experience in a healthcare environment is a plus\. + Must be proficient in Microsoft Office SuitesSalary:
$20\.74 to $29\.04 hourly*
* About City of Hope
* City of Hope, an innovative biomedical research, treatment and educational institution with over 4000 employees, is dedicated to the prevention and cure of cancer and other life\-threatening diseases and guided by a compassionate, patient\-centered philosophy\. Founded in 1913 and headquartered in Duarte, California, City of Hope is a remarkable non\-profit institution, where compassion and advanced care go hand\-in\-hand with excellence in clinical and scientific research\. City of Hope is a National Cancer Institute designated Comprehensive Cancer Center and a founding member of the National Comprehensive Cancer Network, an alliance of the nation's 20 leading cancer centers that develops and institutes standards of care for cancer treatment\. City of Hope is an equal opportunity employer\. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability\. .