Sr. Alliance Manager, 3rd Platform Strategic Alliances
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/11/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Summary
Job Description Sr. Alliance Manager, 3rd Platform Strategic Alliances
This role is responsible for business development and strategic interface between NetApp and key third platform eco-system partners. The 3rd Platform Alliance Manager will be responsible for leading joint technology initiatives, defining and ensuring the successful execution of solution opportunities, new product development and go-to-market programs for NetApp in the this space.
- Develop and manage relationships with key eco-system partners across functional areas including product development, marketing and the field.
- Evangelize NetApp products and solutions and educate NetApp and partner teams around go-to-market initiatives, as well as market and field enablement activities.
- Represent requirements and opportunities to eco-system partner team and staff, and represent eco-system technology requirements to NetApp product and marketing teams.
- Develop and write 1 year plans coordinated cross functionally and with partners.
- Build portfolio of differentiated solutions, go-to-market promotions and strategic projects jointly with NetApp and eco-system. Drive planning cycles and partnership strategies to maximize and win new business.
- Facilitate executive QBRs, joint executive alignment, engagement and ongoing meetings/relationships.
Having technical working knowledge of hardware and software that pertains to 3rd platform eco-system and ability to grasp and explain technologies quickly.
- Strong intellectual horsepower, interpersonal effectiveness, positive attitude, strong work ethic, high level of flexibility.
- Able to work well independently and on cross functional teams, and able to be hands on or manage through others
- Ability to thrive in a challenging, demanding and rapidly changing environment
- Self-starter with excellent time management skills
- 8-10 + years prior experience in Alliances, Sales, Business Development
- Graduate degree (MBA, computer science or engineering preferred but not required) or equivalent work experience
- At least 5+ years prior experience working for an IT infrastructure company
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills; presentation, customer service, and business skills. Ability to negotiate contracts, as well as communicate a vision and direction to partners or customers
Education and Experience
Education & Experience:
- A minimum of 12 years of experience is required.
- A Bachelor of Arts of Science Degree is required, or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrated ability to have completed multiple, complex technical projects.
Full time / Part time
USA - California - Sunnyvale (Corporate Headquarters)
NetApp is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. We are committed to compliance with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. NetApp? makes reasonable accommodations, consistent with applicable laws, for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified applicant or employee with a disability, who can perform the essential job functions, unless undue hardship would result.