Sr. Analyst, Database Marketing
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 12/9/2016
Boca Raton, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONResponsibilities:The Database Marketing Analyst will interact with cross-functional marketing teams, manage campaign workflow, guarantee data integrity, and execute data driven targeting and segmentation strategies. The analyst will maintain current campaigns as well as implement new campaign types to increase sales, profit, retention, and customer acquisition. Campaign development will include writing business requirements for process improvements, enhancements and new functionality. The analyst will develop, test and implement new campaign functionality and enhancements
Manage campaign execution process using marketing automation tools.Work with internal teams and external vendors to acquire schedules, budgets, and related campaign data.Ensure timely delivery of data files to appropriate vendors primarily for direct mail campaignsExecute data driven targeting and segmentation strategies.Set up and utilize automation techniques to support programs and increase reporting efficiency. Qualifications:Bachelor's Degree (BA/BS or Equivalent work experience in related field). Master preferred.Technology, Database Marketing
* Minimum 3-5 years
* Consumer or B2B database marketing experience (e-mail, catalog, retail, or service bureau)
* SAS certifications a plus
* Strong written and verbal communication skills across business and technical audiences
* Proficiency in SASCIS, SAS Enterprise Guide, MS office products, Teradata and SQL Server is required. SAS Marketing Optimization and Tableau experience is a plus.
* Ability to interface with business users and technical users in order to translate user requirements into data requirements is essential.
* Experience in data warehousing, data modeling and a CRM application is strongly preferred
* Must be highly proficient with ANSI SQL
* Strong facilitation and communication skills; strong attention to detail; strong written and oral communication skills, including presentation skills; strong organizing and planning skills with proven ability to multi-task; analysis and problem solving skills; ability to work with minimal direction and supervision
* Knowledge of CAN-SPAM, privacy and opt-in/out regulations
* SAS CIS, SAS Enterprise Guide, SAS Marketing Optimization, MS office products, and Teradata. Tableau is a plus.
* Demonstrated ability to organize workload, multi-task, think analytically, solve technical problems, and establish relationships across business and IT team members. Must be a self-starter showing a high level of initiative. Positive 'can-do' attitude. Prior business and/or IT operations experience preferred. Ability to work well in a team environment sharing ideas, work flow, technologies, and processes
Pay, Benefits and Work Schedule:Office Depot offers competitive salaries, a benefits package, which includes a 401(k) and more, along with plenty of opportunity to move and grow within our organization! For immediate consideration for this exciting position, please click the Apply Now button. Equal Employment Opportunity:Office Depot is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender identify or expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law. .