Sr. Analyst Exercise-Lead USA-DSS
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
3001 Cubic Global Defense, Inc.
Senior Analyst for an Operations Group (Charlie) of the Mission Command Training Program (MCTP). Serves as the Deputy Team Chief to the Cubic Program Manager of MCTP. Is directly responsible for the Warfighting Function (WfF) Analysts in Fires (lethal and non-lethal); Intelligence; Protection, Movement and Maneuver, and Sustainment. As such interfaces with the Army customer for every aspect of the planning, preparation and coordination of Warfighter Exercises (WFX) to include Scenario Design and Development; preparation of all higher headquarters plans and orders; the Simulation Control Plan; the collection plan for the Warfighter Analysts/Observer Trainer Controller (OCT) analysis of the battlefield events, and the set-up of the Warfighter Facilities (including the Simulation Center, Current Operations, Exercise Control (EXCON) and the After Action Review (AAR) facility).
Coordinates with PM office to man these WFXs with both part-time and full time employees in the areas of OPFOR and BLUFOR work cell controllers, Analysts, exercise control personnel, and Higher HQ. Directly supervises the WfF analysts in the analysis of all battlefield events and the preparation of multi-media products designed to facilitate all After Action Reviews conducted by the Army customer. Interfaces directly with the Chief, Operations Group Charlie on these AARs. Supervises a two man Audio Visual crew in the filming of events in the training audience CPs, and also the filming of all After Action Reviews and the preparation of the contract deliverable, multi-media take home products. Assists the Army in the preparation of the written final exercise report.
Must have knowledge of all aspects of Army tactical doctrine division and below with a special emphasis on brigade and below (Heavy, Stryker, Light Infantry, Air Assault, Aviation, Fires, Engineer, Military Police, Maneuver Enhancement, and Sustainment brigades). Possess expertise on all aspects of the WARSIM federation to include Mission Command systems (CPOF, AFATDS, AMDEWS, BFT, DCGS and systems that take these systems place.). Is able to use, and supervise the use of all After Action Review tools to include Archer and Visual Three Dimensional (V3D).
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
* 15 years of experience in Combine Arms Operation
* Applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for a Secret Level Security Clearance for access to classified information.
* Must be a graduate of the Resident Course Command and General Staff College.
* Must have a passport and be able to travel both OCONUS and CONUS on up to 10 Warfighter Exercises per FY
* Must have expertise on all Microsoft office products, all Mission Command Systems, and AAR systems.
* Must have extensive knowledge and experience in the use of Army models and simulations to conduct training events.