Sr Analyst - Finance
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/19/2016
END DATE 11/10/2016
Saint Petersburg, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY SalonCentric is looking for a dynamic, highly motivated Senior Analyst/Manager Finance. This position will be heavily focused on data-mining and report generating for forecasting, budgeting and influencing multiple P&L line items. Requires someone with advanced technical skills, and there will be financial planning & analysis (FP&A) responsibilities to support the corporate team. Candidate must have a great sense of professionalism and excellent verbal and written communication skills. SalonCentric is a fast-paced environment with lots of opportunities to learn and be challenged.
The position is expected to perform complex ad hoc analysis on a regular basis, assist in special projects, support the development of presentation materials for executive leadership, and continuously identify opportunities for process improvements.
* Managing the P&L with a firm understanding of each line from Sales through OI
* Assist in the development of the annual budget and monthly forecasting
* Perform weekly financial analysis and review
* Develop financial models and reports that are flexible, accurate, and clearly present key findings and assumptions
* Participate in the monthly Financial Close process, and be responsible for month-end Journal Entries
* Develop strong cross functional partnerships and provide excellent customer service
* Maintain strong internal controls
* Work closely with inventory management, demand planning and category teams
* Independently solve problems
* Meet deadlines and handle multiple objectives in a fast-paced environment
* Utilize large-scale accounting and financial systems (SAP, Analyzer, etc.)
* Ad Hoc analysis
* A minimum of 3 years of financial modeling / planning experience
* A degree in business / finance is required
* Strong problem solving skills
* Ability to meet deadlines and handle multiple tasks/projects
* Demonstrated leadership skills and strong interest in advancement
* Ability to work in a dynamic, fast changing environment
* Comfortable with environment of change and group decision making
* Ability to work with various levels of management throughout the organization
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Expert knowledge in Excel, Power Point, and a business forecasting tool
* Must have long-term authorization to work in the U.S.