Sr Analyst, Implementation
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 10/15/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Sr Analyst, Implementation role is an integral part of the Professional Services Organization (PSO). The Sr Analyst, Implementation will be responsible for achieving expertise with the Interaction Decisions product, training customers to be proficient users of the application, and successfully integrating the product into contact center long-term workforce/capacity planning teams. This technical role will be responsible for delivering high quality, high value classroom and /or web based instruction and consulting to end customers, and internal Interactive Intelligence employees.
Customer Consulting and Training (80%)
* Conducts telephone/web-based and face-to-face training sessions with Interaction Decisions application customers with typically 5-15 attendees per class
* Leads change management exercises to help customers transition from existing capacity planning processes, typically in excel, to Interaction Decisions capacity planning processes
* Leads onsite and remote capacity plan conversion working sessions with customers to migrate their existing capacity plans into the Interaction Decisions platform
* Completes customer wellness assessments, new user training, advanced user training and what-if analysis sessions with new or existing customers
* Maintains, updates and creates new training materials as needed to support the Interaction Decisions training curriculum. These materials may include training presentations, practical exercises, worksheets, instructor notes, on-line courses or other documentation.
* Reviews application software user guides and provides updates to Technical Writing Team as necessary.
* Works closely with the development team to keep abreast of application improvements and incorporate those changes into current training programs
* Leads end user change management and application training for implementation projects with varying levels of complexity for both cloud and on-premises installations
* Reviews deliverables with Project Manager before passing to customer
Process Improvement (10%)
* Works with Implementation Manager and Project Managers to improve training and change management curriculum in order to reduce implementation processes duration
Product Development (5%)
* Works with PSO, customers, sales and development teams to provide ideas for the Interaction Decisions product to improve customer satisfaction and attract new customers
* Continues to stay abreast of technology through internal training, product training, self-study, and industry standard certifications
* Ability to communicate effectively with customers and internal personnel orally and in writing
* Comfortable leading in person and remote training, change management and capacity plan conversion working sessions with customers in groups ranging from 5-15 people
* Strong conceptual thinking; ability to take raw content and create curriculum that supports delivering an engaging learning experience.
* Proven excellence with customer facing activities; must have a passion for customer satisfaction.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and willing to address complex problems with minimal direction.
* Ability to multi-task, prioritize, be detail-oriented and take initiative
* Collaborate with team members in order to ensure successful project delivery
* Microsoft Office skills (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
* Bachelor s degree OR equivalent professional experience
* Minimum 5 years of experience working in a workforce scheduling, long term planning or software training role
Additional Preferred Skills
* Experience with the Interaction Decisions / CenterBridge product
* Knowledge of and experience in contact center environments
* Knowledge of and experience in Workforce Management and call center operations
* Communicates regularly with colleagues and management
* Uses computer frequently
* Travels 50% to customer and business meeting sites, including international locations
* Sits at desk 100% of the work day
* Legally eligible to work in the U.S.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer