Sr Analyst Inv Control
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 10/12/2016
H.J. Heinz Company
JOB DESCRIPTIONRequisition ID
Sr Analyst Inv Control
Job Title: Sr Analyst, Inv Control
Location: Chicago, IL
* The Kraft Heinz Company is revolutionizing the food industry we will be the most profitable food company powered by the most talented people with unwavering commitment to our communities, leading brands and highest product quality in every category in which we compete. As a global food and beverage powerhouse, Kraft Heinz represents over $29 billion in revenue and is the 3rd largest food and beverage company in North America and 5th largest in the world. At Kraft Heinz, to be the BEST food company, growing a BETTER world is more than a dream it is our GLOBAL VISION. To be the best, we want the best best brands, best practices and, most importantly, the best people.
* This is a role for someone who craves a global challenge balanced by the desire to be accountable for delivering against the model in the largest business unit for Kraft Heinz. It is both a strategic and a tactical position. Those that do not want to get their hands dirty or build out a function against a blank slate without buying pre-packaged solutions should not apply.
* Oversight of Inventory Control for all locations that store Kraft Heinz owned finished goods.
* BS in Finance/Business/Supply Chain
* Monitoring and communication of inventory accuracy between warehouse management systems and Kraft Heinz inventory systems of record
* Assisting warehouses with processing SAP Idocs and inventory variances
* Identify and scope system changes impacting inventory accuracy. End-user communication and support for system changes and issues.
* Drive accountability and ownership of inventory accuracy to 3PLs and warehouses.
* Work cross-functionally and cross-company when inventory accuracy drops below minimum thresholds.
* Support daily KPI reporting
* Own reporting and root cause analysis of inventory counting losses
* Training - new site onboarding, ongoing training, continuous improvement
* Metrics, audit support, reporting
* Ability to be comfortable in a face paced, stressful environment
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to build relationship across all levels of the organization
* Technologically savvy (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
* Strong data analysis skills
* Strong presentation skills
* Strong attention to detail
* Negotiation skills
* Financial acumen and interpretation skills
Kraft Heinz Company, Inc. is an equal employment employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals. As an equal opportunity employer, Kraft Heinz Company, Inc. is committed to a dive