Sr. Analyst, Investor Relations (Financial Modeling)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/30/2016
END DATE 11/16/2016
Cotiviti USA, LLC
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Description
Cotiviti is hiring a Senior Investor Relations (IR) Analyst (Finance) who will support the Vice President, Investor Relations in the planning, development and coordination of the Company s IR activities. The senior IR analyst will work closely with our Finance and Legal teams to build an understanding of the company s financials, strategy, and assist in the development of communication materials. Responsibilities will include interacting with both internal and external parties. The senior IR analyst will have the opportunity to participate in the preparation for quarterly earnings reporting and investor meetings. The senior IR analyst will also take a lead role in working with external providers and consultants to help advance the goals of the IR department. The role will report to the Vice President of IR and will be based in Wilton, CT.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Investor Relations deliverables/materials
* Assist in the planning, preparation, drafting and distribution of IR-related documents, including earnings and other press releases, Q&A documents, talking points/scripts, quarterly and annual reports, and conference and Investor Day materials and presentations
* Assist in the preparation of materials for presentation to management and board of directors
* Assist in the development of messaging for SEC filings and annual reports for shareholders
Supporting IR function
* Manage logistics and materials for participation in investor conferences and roadshows, including communication with organizers, coordination of schedules, creation of presentation materials and compiling preparation materials
* Manage logistics for all company-hosted IR events including office visits and analyst days
* Manage and maintain the IR website and IR capital markets database and intelligence system
* Conduct comprehensive global targeting analysis to identify appropriate prospective investors
* Create/update investor presentations
* Research investor inquiries and requests for information, as appropriate, and as directed by VP of IR.
Enhancing strategic capabilities/value-add of IR Function
* Develop strong relationships and collaborate with internal teams to build a better understanding of the company, drivers of financial results and the effectiveness of its strategies
* Develop a strong view on the intrinsic value of the company and competitors; identify key value drivers in support of strategic planning and decision-making
Financial and competitive analysis
* Maintain accurate data of analysts financial estimates, projections and consensus averages
* Critically review and prepare feedback for all notes issued by sell side analysts.
* Provide market intelligence internally on company and peer stock trading activity
* Benchmark and analyze financial and other relevant data points for the Company and its peers
* Provide feedback for the continuous improvement of the IR program; benchmark other leading companies and their IR activities
* Contribute expert knowledge of relevant regulations governing disclosure and investor communications. Develop training and reference materials for company representatives to ensure compliance
* Stay abreast of current trends, research, and analytical assessments to enhance business decisions and strategies
* Bachelor s degree in accounting, business, management or finance required
* Ideal candidate will have minimum 5 years of experience in investor relations, sell-side or buy-side research, investment banking, private equity, corporate finance or accounting
* Must have strong analytical skills and be able to make complex decisions while keeping the department s and company s philosophies and goals in mind
* Intermediate ability to analyze and interpret financial data
* An understanding of the financial modeling techniques used by security analysts to project a company's operating and financial performance and the resulting value for its stock
* Outstanding written and communication skills
* Proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel is essential
* Good project management skills strong ability to manage time-sensitive projects through the coordination of multiple resources
* Must work effectively with all levels of the organization, including senior management, as well as external audiences
* High level of professionalism and confidentiality
* Proven ability to work independently and as a dedicated team player
* Excellent interpersonal communication skills
* We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
* Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
* Cotiviti is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Company provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment without regard to gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity or expression, race, color, religion, national origin, ethnicity, ancestry, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, mental or physical disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation..
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. We are also an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans. Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.