Sr. Analyst/Manager, Global Sales Policy
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 10/8/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Post Date:
Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Sr. Analyst/Manager, Global Sales Policy
(San Francisco, Denver, Herndon, Indianapolis)
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World's Most Innovative Company according to Forbes, and one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For six years running. The growth, innovation, and Aloha spirit of Salesforce are driven by our incredible employees who thrive on delivering success for our customers while also finding time to give back through our 1/1/1 model, which leverages 1% of our time, equity, and product to improve communities around the world. Salesforce is a team sport, and we play to win. Join us!
The Global Sales Policy Senior Analyst will be responsible for the continuous improvement, maintenance, training and support of our global sales policies. The role will report to the Director of Global Sales Policy.
The Global Sales Policy Senior Analyst has responsibilities focused on sales policy compliance and a clear understanding of account ownership, territory assignment and sales policies for our sales teams. S/he will answer policy-related questions, identify trends and areas for improvement, document and track policy-related questions, create FAQs and manage special projects to drive policy adoption, education and supporting tools. S/he will examine issues and perform analysis to recommend process and policy improvements for the sales organization.
This individual must excel in data analysis, process improvement, problem solving, communication and large-scale projects with cross-functional teams. S/he must act independently and demonstrate the ability to be successful in an unstructured, team-oriented environment. Our ideal candidate will have experience working with sales teams globally and in a fast paced environment.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
* Maintain and update account ownership rules, fiscal year transitions policies, and territory policies.
* Create policies, as needed, for review and approval by the appropriate levels of management.
* Document, train and initiate changes to existing policies and related processes
* Support the sales organization with escalations, policy inquiries and general education
* Investigate policy disputes, perform analysis, propose and execute solutions
* Track all escalations to measure and identify trends.
* Drive projects that further improve sales account policies.
* Create business requirements documents, work with business analysts and developers to design, test, implement and train on new tools.
* Manage special projects from design through implementation: provide status updates, obtain project sponsorship and approvals, mitigate issues, on-time and on-budget project delivery.
* Partner closely with various business teams to identify and prioritize continuous improvement
* Advise the sales organization on best practices and available tools to manage business processes
* Understand business processes surrounding accounts, territories and downstream impact (i.e., compensation); the flow of data within and between processes, and recommend process improvements for better quality and effectiveness
* Audit processes and ensure compliance; identify process and performance defects.
* Bachelors' Degree
* 7+ years of professional Global Operations experience
* Understanding of Sales Operations functional disciplines: Sales Policy, Data Quality and Territories
* Proficient in Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to multi-task and perform effectively in a fast-paced environment.
* Able to think independently and consider cross-functional and downstream impacts.
* Ability to travel
* Excellent customer service skills, including excellent active listening skills.
* Experience with large-scale and global organizations
* Ability to work effectively with various departments and levels within the organization
* Problem solving and root cause identification skills.
Salesforce.com is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com.