Sr. Analyst, Software Development
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Apex Supply Chain Technologies
JOB DESCRIPTIONSENIOR ANALYST, SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT
Apex Supply Chain Technologies
The Sr. Analyst role is responsible for eliciting, analyzing, and communicating business requirements/use cases, documenting software product use cases and requirements, outlining tasks and deliverables for the projects with time estimates, and working with developers and testers to ensure on time delivery of software releases.
PRINCIPLE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
* Participate in complex, high profile projects across multiple domains and handle new business domain with confidence.
* Conduct enterprise analysis, plan and scope inter-related initiatives and provide analysis to senior business stakeholders to make decisions on new initiatives.
* Understand business process, build strong relationship with the business stakeholders
* Document business and software product use cases, enterprise data flows, and business processes by conducting interviews, meetings, inquiries with internal and external end users
* Lead junior analysts to document software product functional requirements and user interaction specifications and diagrams based on business requirements and technical architecture design for new features and enhancements
* Mentor junior analysts on the process and best practices within the organization
* Coordinate between business and development teams to ensure the implementation meets business requirements
* Coordinate with the developers, hardware technicians and testers on testing activities and testing schedules. Analyze testing results and track issue status
* Discover and identify error patterns and draw correct inferences and make recommendation for corrective actions
* Provide tier three production support and participate in the production release activities as needed.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
Master degree in information systems or related areas with 5+ years of analyst experiences, or Bachelor degree/comparable training with 7+ years of analyst experiences
* Broad understanding of technologies and processes that support business systems is required
* Demonstrated strong technical writing and documentation skills
* Demonstrated strong problem solving and analytical skills
* Excellent communication and team work skills
* Demonstrated skills to dive into data details and proficiency to use data access tools
* Ability to establish effective relationships across different functional teams
* Proficient with SQL and relational databases
* Experience with JIRA, Confluence a plus
* Proficiency in Windows Systems, Unix systems or Linux systems and distributed computing environment
Apex Supply Chain Technologies is defining the future of how companies manage their supply chains by providing tailored, scalable, hardware and software solutions, which allow customers to right-size and control materials, supplies, equipment and critical parts, based on true demand. We are a rapidly growing technology innovator, providing transformative Supply Chain Technology solutions to a rapidly-expanding client base of over 10,000 corporate users worldwide. Over the past five years, more than 300 of the Fortune 1000 and Forbes Global 1000 companies have implemented Apex solutions.
We offer a very competitive base salary and a full benefits package including health insurance, life, dental and a 401(k) plan with a company match.
Apex Supply Chain Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer