Sr. Analyst Strategy and Innovation
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 12/1/2016
Boca Raton, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Responsibilities:- Conduct research and evaluate financial performance of acquisition opportunities and product extensions in domestic and international markets.
- Research and analyze key business drivers, competitive environment, trends and operating metrics.
- Strong foundation in analytics and decision modeling, forecasting and scenario analysis (real time scenario testing, test vs. control analysis) and financial modeling; create and test hypotheses and draw conclusions from data sets.
- Competitive and market insights analysis.
- Assess information and sources to ensure data collected is relevant to the core issue. Identify issues or gaps and devise appropriate next steps; identifying other sources of data to provide robust analysis.
- Analyze and summarize data and concepts in a clear and concise format for presentation to management.
- Partner with leadership in multiple strategy projects; providing analytics and recommendations from the formulation phase through the delivery phase.
- Collaborate effectively between individual parts of the business; interacting with key leaders within the business to have an updated perspective on the key issues affecting growth in the different parts of the business.
- Continually track and analyze long-term plan metrics and identify areas of risk or variance from plan and recommend actions for mitigation. Qualifications:- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- 5-7 years' experience
- Consulting, Retail Strategy, New Business Development, Analytical experience from a Fortune 500 organization
- Fact based and analytical problem solving
- Innovative and entrepreneurial
- Financial Modeling
- Familiarity with database query and statistical analysis
- Experience with Big Data analysis
- Ability to influence
- Ability to interact with all levels of management
- MBA Preferred Pay, Benefits and Work Schedule:Office Depot offers competitive salaries, a benefits package, which includes a 401(k) and more, along with plenty of opportunity to move and grow within our organization! For immediate consideration for this exciting position, please click the Apply Now button. Equal Employment Opportunity:Office Depot is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender identify or expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law. .