Sr Analyst, Systems
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/19/2016
END DATE 10/16/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAs America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NYSE:
TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Wash., T-Mobile US operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. It currently serves approximately 58 million wireless subscribers and provides products and services through 70,000 points of distribution.Sr Analyst, SystemsPlan and manage releases across the enterprise for multiple applications and platforms. Releases are technical in nature and may includeITsystem applications code and/orconfig changes, hardware upgrade, offers and device launches.6-8 years of Release Management/Project Management experience using structured methodology required. Demonstrated track record of successfully delivering complex releases and managing multiple priorities simultaneously.Ability and desire to work in a fast paced environment with changing customer needs, technology requirements and strategic direction.Demonstrated working experience in various application suites (i.e. SAP, Billing, Web, Retail systems).Excellent verbal and written communication skills; Ability to interact and communicate effectively and professionally with all levels of staff and management as required.Excellent meeting facilitation skillsStrong leadership skillsStrong organizational skills Strong attention to detailsExceptional problem solving skillsExcellent presentation skillsCalming demeanor in difficult circumstances Ability to partner with and work effectively in cross-functional teams Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize work, and multi-task across several assignmentsAbility to redirect and adjust in a change-driven/high-volume work environment.Great team playerOffice Productivity Tools knowledge required (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint). MS Project, Visio, SharePoint a plus.Education Required:
Bachelor's degree from a four-year college/university or equivalent work experience required.
- Plan and manage all deployment activities to ensure releases occur as planned and with quality. Lead and coordinate go-live activities, including the execution of the deployment plans.
- Communicate release details and deployment schedules; report deployment status to key Stakeholders during night of deployments.
- Maintain a release repository and manage key information such as build and release procedures, dependencies, and notification lists.
- Ensure stakeholders, teams, and management are fully informed of release and project status and risks, as well as overall status of respective deliverables.
- Must be able to work nights and weekends when required.We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law. .