Sr Analyst, Treasury (Data)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 10/15/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY * Compile and analyze data from internal and market sources as it relates to Armored Carrier (Invoices and Pickups), Manager Funds, Credit Cards, Risk/Casualty Losses, and Liquidity
* Generate ad-hoc reporting and analysis for management
* Conduct research, analysis and business trends regarding Treasury Operations and Risk Management.
* Partner with vendors to manage armored carrier expense of over 2 million.
* Monitor theatre level cash utilization of over 6 million
* Provide theatre support related to deposits, armored car, change orders and credit cards.
* Manage the claims database and make changes as necessary
* Initial review of incoming incident reports
* Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or related field of study
* Highly proficient in Excel (i.e. Indexing, Pivot Tables, If/Then, and Vlookup statements)
* Proficient in Word, Outlook, and SharePoint
* Proficiency with data warehouse extraction and data integration
* 1 4 years of experience in Treasury, Accounting or Risk
* 1 4 years of project management experience
AMC amazing. That s the promise we deliver to nearly 20,000 AMC associates and 200 million guests each year. We focus on delivering friendly, superior service to our guests. We lead by example, giving back to the communities we live and work in while having fun. If you feel motivated and energized by this company culture, and if you can name your five favorite movies in the next 30 seconds, then AMC may be the right place for you.AMC has propelled industry innovation since 1920, and we continue to innovate by delivering premium sight and sound, new and improved food and beverage options, and diverse content in our state-of-the-art theatres. We offer competitive compensation, excellent benefits, and an environment that encourages teamwork, inclusion, collaboration and results.The Sr. Analyst will support Treasury s business planning and reporting function to attain the Company s financial and strategic objectives. Will also be responsible for developing analytically-based strategies to identify trends and potential costs savings and/or efficiencies which can be implemented either at the theatre or within the TSC.