Sr Anlst, Fin-Mfg
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 11/3/2016
H.J. Heinz Company
JOB DESCRIPTIONRequisition ID
Sr Anlst, Fin-Mfg
The Kraft Heinz Company is revolutionizing the food industry we will be the most profitable food company powered by the most talented people with unwavering commitment to our communities, leading brands and highest product quality in every category in which we compete.
At Kraft Heinz, to be the BEST food company, growing a BETTER world is more than a dream it s our vision. To be the best, we want the best best brands, best practices and most importantly the best people.
Individuals looking for a job not a career need not apply. Kraft Heinz has a laser focus on hiring top talent who have a passion for growing an unlimited career. Our talent demonstrates high degrees of ownership, works with a sense of urgency and takes the results of our organization personally. We are empowered to deliver results and continuously raise the bar for ourselves and our teams. We unapologetically expect to win. The opportunities for growth and rewards are earned by the exceptional leaders at every level who deliver results with positive energy.
Responsibilities of Role:
* Analyze, trend, and forecast labor and expense costs
* Build detailed analysis of raw material variances and performance
* Assist in new product standards development and annual budget build
* Assist facility in adhering to company purchasing policies and projects
* Month-end accruals, re-classes, and reconciliations
* Assist with SOX testing, internal control audits, and compliance
What are the key requirements our Finance Team is looking for*
* Bachelor s Degree required
* Strong financial and cost accounting background required
* Pro-active approach and dedicated persistence to deliver on results
* Strategic thinker
* Strong oral and written communication and presentation skills
* Strong analytical, finance acumen and research skills
* Proficient PC and data management skills advanced Excel required
* Ability to work successfully with cross-functional teams
* Ability to work independently and to manage multiple projects simultaneously
* Individual must show the appropriate level of maturity to be trusted by the organization with sensitive or highly confidential information and projects
* Solid knowledge of SAP software is highly preferred
The Kraft Heinz Company is an equal employment employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals. As an equal opportunity employer, The Kraft Heinz Company is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the American s with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 847 646-6044 for assistance.
Kraft Heinz Company, Inc. is an equal employment employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals. As an equal opportunity employer, Kraft Heinz Company, Inc. is committed to a dive