Sr Anlst, Finance - BBP
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 10/19/2016
H.J. Heinz Company
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Requisition ID
Sr Anlst, Finance - BBP
The Kraft Heinz Company is revolutionizing the food industry we will be the most profitable food company powered by the most talented people with unwavering commitment to our communities, leading brands and highest product quality in every category in which we compete. As a global food and beverage powerhouse, Kraft Heinz represents over $29 billion in revenue and is the 3rd largest food and beverage company in North America and 5th largest in the world. At Kraft Heinz, to be the BEST food company, growing a BETTER world is more than a dream it is our GLOBAL VISION. To be the best, we want the best best brands, best practices and, most importantly, the best people.
This is a role for someone who craves a challenge balanced by the desire to be accountable for delivering against the model for Kraft Heinz. Those that do not want to get their hands dirty or build out a function against a blank slate without buying pre-packaged solutions should not apply.
Role / Title
Position provides an outstanding opportunity to gain broad experience across six business units for finance. Individual will have exposure to full P&L and will participate in US Commercial wide projects and initiatives. Opportunity to contribute analytics and provide input on key strategies and plans across the categories within the business units. Significant interaction with Senior Leadership team and category.
Key Components of the role
* Support US Finance planning and forecasting processes including monthly Kraft Heinz Business Management cycle (IR, EVP, MPR, Gap Closing), major forecasts, Strategic Plan, and Annual Operting Plan
* Analytical support on business results and achieving financial targets (e.g. trade opps/risks, A&C efficiencies, etc.)
* Strategic planning, modeling, analytics and preparation of management summaries/ presentations
* Analytical support on BU strategic initiatives
* Cross-category analytics on pricing actions/sensitivities
* Provide linkage to enterprise-wide process improvement iniatives and leverage best practices to improve, streamline and harmonize internal practices
* Support for potential M&A work
* Significant ad hoc opportunities for leadership and analytics
* BS in Finance-Accounting or Business Administration required
* Minimum of 4 years of experience in Finance/Accounting required
* FiT and SAP skills desired
* Prior Category, Corporate FP&A and/or BU experience preferred
* Demonstrated strong analytical skills and broad business acumen
* Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
* Ability to work autonomously and think independently
* Excel technical skills along with systems agility
* Ability to recognize opportunities to simplify processes and create efficiencies
Kraft Heinz Company, Inc. is an equal employment employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals. As an equal opportunity employer, Kraft Heinz Company, Inc. is committed to a dive