Sr. Application Business Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 10/29/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY About Us
Welcome to Ardent Mills, a new company dedicated to helping our customers innovate and grow, with the industry s broadest range of traditional and organic flours, whole grains, customized blends and specialty products. Our ingredients are backed by unrivaled technical support, food safety solutions and the supply assurance of a coast-to-coast network of more than 40 community mills and blending facilities, an artisan commercial bakery and a Mobile Innovation Center. We are Ardent Mills, working with you for the good of grain. And we re looking for dynamic people to join our team.
The Senior Application Business Analyst role is an essential player in our application environment across Ardent Mills. This role will use business process, facilitation, leadership, and problem solving skill sets to engage with our business groups and technology experts to create value from our IT systems. This role will interface with both business and IT teams as well as leadership of those teams. This role will support both internal and outsourced IT professionals working closely with functional business leads to design, develop, and support critical Ardent Mills systems and technologies.
* Build and nurture close relationships with key business users and leaders
* Collaborate in close partnership with business leaders to design, develop, implement, and support Ardent Mills IT services and technologies
* Collaborate in close partnership with other IT functions (Architecture, Infrastructure, Applications) to ensure successful delivery of business-value-driven solutions
* Build and maintain close relationships with Third-Party vendors to ensure cost-effective business solutions
* Analyze and document technical requirements using various techniques including data flows and data models in support of functional requirements
* Isolate, diagnose, and direct teams to resolve system and application problems
* Design and document system solutions that address both functional and technical requirements
Construct & Implement
* Facilitate development discussions based on detailed functional and technical design specifications with both internal and outsourced IT teams
* Support consultant/contractor engagements
* Review current vendor performance on a periodic basis and support vendor relationship
* management with critical vendors
* Provide analysis and make bid summary recommendations for major contracts
Skills & Experience
* Qualified applicants should possess a Bachelor s degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering (specifically, engineering fields that include but are not limited to, Electronic, Industrial, Computer, or Mechanical), Math, Business or related degree.
* ERP certifications and/or experience with and other ERP bolt-on applications and technology
* Expert or advanced IT certifications
* At least 5 years of experience with enterprise-wide systems
* ERP Systems knowledge
* IT Application Development, Deployment and Support
* Working with large outsourced employee groups
* Working with one of the following systems: Agris-OneWeigh, COLOS, Plant Manufacturing systems, Microsoft Dynamics GP, Saleforce.com, Avalara, PaperSave, Reval, Blackline, Chrome River, Transcore, SalesPad, or GP Manufacturing.
Ardent Mills is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
The preceding position description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this position. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees in this position. The description, duties, functions, and responsibilities are subject to change at the discretion of Ardent Mills.