Sr Application Developer 9/16/2016
Digital Federal Credit Union
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description
We are looking for a C#/.NET developer responsible for building n-tier web applications, including anything from back-end services to their client-end counterparts. Your primary responsibilities will be to design and develop these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
Ideal candidate has:
* Experience integrating off the shelf solutions and custom development projects * Understands the "Big Picture" and has an entrepreneur way of thinking * Comfort with both architecting and implementing the solution * Understanding of the fundamental design principles behind a scalable application * Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes * Full stack development experience in a Windows environment using object-oriented programming * Familiar with various design and architectural patterns * Experience with modern development trends and able to act as a mentor to other developers * Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests * Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, or Mercurial * Familiarity with continuous integration * Knack for writing clean, readable code
Education and Experience Requirements
* Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or related field
* 8+ years of software programming experience with experience in a Microsoft development environment utilizing .NET (ASP, VB, and C #), Visual Basic, C# and Visual Studio on the Web and Windows platforms
* 6+ years developing data-driven applications utilizing significant relational database engines as part of the overall application architecture including experience with the following: DB2, SQL Server
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with a strong service orientation
* Must be able to work directly with end users and business partners
* Functional knowledge of full project development lifecycle and ability to validate that software performs to established guidelines
* Ability to develop requirements for applications based on user input and needs
* Ability to work independently while remaining a strong and collaborative team member
* Developed an enterprise CRM system from scratch or heavily modified an off the shelf CRM solution such as Microsoft Dynamics, Salesforce, Net Suite, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected? Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor s legal duty to furnish information.