Sr. Application Support Engineer With Bigdata and DevOps 8/24/2016
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Hi ,
Hope you are doing great today !
ROLE : SR. APPLICATION SUPPORT ENGINEER WITH BIGDATA AND DEVOPS EXP.
LOCATION : SFO, CA
JOB DESCRIPTION :
* Triage, deep dive and troubleshoot issues in the Marin applications and infrastructure across Linux, Hadoop, Java, MySQL, messaging, PHP, NGINX, node.js and other open source technologies.
* Use your experience to plan and execute a rapidly moving platform development project and migration from LAMP stack and relational DB to BigData.
* Identify application reliability and performance improvements, tweak and optimize the Production clusters to improve the experience for our customers.
* Collaborate with Engineering, QE, PM and Ops contacts resources to provide technical expertise and support for key technical initiatives.
* Build requisite automation for repetitive yet complex tasks through the use of scripts
* Linux, BigData application support skills, Bigdata skills, Python/shell/Anisible.
* Hadoop, Mysql, NoSQL