Sr. Application Systems Administrator
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 11/17/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONYes Lifecycle Marketing wants you to say YES to this exciting opportunity. We are seeking a Sr. Application Systems Administrator to join our Portland, OR office.This position is responsible for installing, configuring, and troubleshooting computer systems and associated assemblies. This position will also monitor systems to ensure availability to all system users and perform necessary maintenance to support system availability.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Perform analysis of system needs; contribute, coordinate and facilitate the design, architecture, integration, and installation of products and services.
2. Establish procedures for management of system users, user environments, directories, and security for each division based on environmental needs.
3. Set up and maintain systems operation.
4. Perform systems troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose problems.
5. Coordinate installation of hardware and software.
6. Monitor and maintain system stability.
7. Prepare and maintain documentation of system configurations.
8. Test, evaluate, configure, and install products.
Knowledge, Skill, and Abilities:
1. Possess a strong aptitude towards innovative systems development for use in automation and interfacing with databases.
2. Must be able to work flexible hours on-site and remote.
3. Must be able to work in a complex, dynamic team environment with minimal supervision and possess good organizational skills.
4. Strong interpersonal skills are needed to work well with a talented team of IT professionals.
5. Knowledge of database software and languages, system design software, and development software and environments.
6. Working knowledge of Linux/Unix or Windows technologies.
7. Ability to communicate with individuals at all levels in the Company and with various business contacts outside of the company in an articulate, professional manner.
8. Ability to organize, prioritize and handle multiple assignments on a daily basis.
Education, Experience, and Certification:
1. Bachelor's degree or equivalent is required.
2. 5+ years of relevant work experience is required.
3. Microsoft certifications preferred.
We're revolutionizing the way companies connect with their customers and grow their businesses. Find out how you can join the movement at www.yeslifecyclemarketing.com/our-company/careers. Please reference requisition number PRTL3926.
Yes Lifecycle Marketing is a solution provider that brings together multichannel marketing platforms and data, with creative and strategy services honed on the optimization of delivering relevant marketing messages. This gives marketers the ability to source best-of-breed technology and creative and strategy services from a single vendor at a cost-effective price point. For more information, visit www.yeslifecyclemarketing.com.
Yes Lifecycle Marketing is an Infogroup company. Infogroup is the leading provider of innovative business data, and marketing solutions that are proven to increase customer acquisition and retention. Our mission is to use a combination of our client's data and our business and consumer data and really smart people to deliver the right communication to the right audience at the right time -- for Infogroup, that's real-time.
At Yes Lifecycle Marketing, our employees are directly responsible for our success. We strongly believe in rewarding employees for their initiative, teamwork and leadership. Every day, we expect our employees to ask questions, demand better solutions and challenge one another to succeed. We are constantly looking for candidates who are not only qualified and knowledgeable, but also have the drive to grow professionally. We hire dynamic individuals in variety of fields such as information technology, account management and client services, sales, marketing, administration and human resources.
Affirmative Action/EEO Policy
At Infogroup, we are committed to attracting, retaining and engaging employees from all walks of life. Diversity is an important part of our values and business operations. We are dedicated to creating an inclusive environment that promotes professional development for everyone. As part of that commitment, Infogroup does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, status as a disabled veteran and/or Veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment. In addition, Infogroup will provide reasonable accommodation for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled