Sr. Application Trainer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 10/22/2016
South Portland, ME
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY The WEX Health Senior Application Trainer is highly motivated and responsible in assisting with the development and delivery of the learning solutions for the WEX Health software application to include COBRApoint and the CDHP suite of products. You will need to be effective in your delivery approach as well in demonstrating and utilizing needs analysis, project management, and evaluation skills.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Deliver training curriculum as necessary
* Provide technical support to individuals in the implementation of designed instruction or in task analysis and instructional systems design
* Recommend and assist in the development of curriculum using instructional design and adult learning principles for various delivery options, such as eLearning, distance and classroom training, and blended learning
* Assist with the development of master course documentation, manuals, and other learning resources
* Remain current with up-to-date product information for all released software configurations
* Maintain excellent presentation and communication skills
* Bachelors of Arts of Science in a related field or equivalent work experience
* Minimum of four years of training experience technical aptitude required
* High attention to detail and a demonstrated ability to effectively communicate in written and verbal instruction
* Previous healthcare experience and knowledge of CDHP, reimbursement services, claims processing systems, COBRA, etc.
* Advanced knowledge in the following computer programs: Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
* Experience with a variety of eLearning tools including, but not limited to, WebEx, Articulate, and Camtasia
* Possess a passion for a fast-paced technology inspired culture with the ability to work in a dynamic environment, consistently demonstrating positive business acumen
* Some travel required