Sr Architect, Business Systems
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 10/29/2016
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
R4285 Sr Architect, Business Systems (Open)
Job Posting Title:
Sr Architect, Business Systems
Sr Architect, Business Systems (Salesforce, CRM, Marketing)
At Citrix- GetGo, Mobility Apps, we build beautifully simple and easy-to-use Cloud-based, cross-platform Web, Mobile and Desktop software products. You probably know us by such industry-defining brand names as GoToMeeting®, GoToMyPC® and ShareFile®, as well as other award winning products and services. Citrix SaaS enables customers around the world to enjoy highly productive, mobile workstyles.
Our Business Platform development team is hiring! Business Platform team manages the development of systems and applications for Finance, Sales, Marketing and Care organizations of Citrix Mobility Apps, with a strong focus on commerce, billing, Marketing automation and CRM areas.
We are currently hiring a Sr Architect in our Santa Clara and Santa Barbara office. This is a great opportunity for someone who has the desire to work with teams that are passionate about innovation, deliver best in class products with awesome customer experiences.
In this position, you will:
- Works closely with other architects as an active member of the Business Platform Architecture Team; contributes leadership and expertise on all architecture discussions in order to solve complex inter‐subsystem and inter‐product design problems; ensures that subsystem architecture evolves in synch with system level decisions and direction
- Participates in the education and mentoring of the developers and engineers in best practices, secure coding practices and optimal integration mechanisms
- Acts as a trusted advisor and consultant by building and maintaining relationships with implementation architects and solution delivery managers
- Work closely with the Business Platform Chief Architect to create and own the architecture roadmap for the Salesforce, Marketo and Brightspot Content Management implementation
- Evaluates new product features, technologies, and enhancements in Salesforce, Brightspot and Marketo platform to determine feasibility and desirability of incorporating their capabilities within enterprise architecture
- Engages with engineers on development of self service and self help portals to deliver highly scalable and available systems
- Implements and leads architecture governance and review for major components such as Salesforce, Brightspot and
- Ensures that architecturally significant changes and major changes on Salesforce, Brightspot and Marketo implementation projects are rigorously analyzed, designed and reviewed
- Owns and maintains the architectural specs of platform development and any vendor managed packages and extensions; keeps them updated and available to engineering teams
- Prepares and presents status, technical and management reports as required, providing recommendations for process and product improvement
- Produces system solutions with high degrees of scalability, availability, security, and maintainability which meet identified business requirements, articulating associated risks, assumptions, and costs
- Creates and owns the technical architecture roadmap for business systems in keeping with the over‐all platform strategy
- Provides insights and influences business partners on best practices based on prior CRM and Marketing automation experience and industry trends
- Participates in technical research projects to identify sources of knowledge of technical
advances that impact design success or address future concepts, products and technologies; provides competitive product information to engineering and product leadership as well as guidance for incorporating leading edge technology
- Interfaces with potential technology suppliers and partners, taking the lead in technology evaluations and making recommendations regarding integration into our products
- Bachelor’s degree or greater in computer science, electrical engineering, or related field is required, with a minimum of 10 years of directly related work experience
- Extensive experience acting in an architectural role with responsibilities for short‐term and long‐ term definition of technology direction on CRM, Content Management and Marketing platforms. Experience in Salesforce CRM is a plus.
- Certification in Salesforce architecture and development is a plus.
- Experience in integrating internal and vendor provided/managed systems and proficiency in complex data and service integration strategies, including real-time and batch integration patterns.
- Experience in using Visual Force, Force.com and Apex language.
- Strong expertise in multi-tenant system (such as SalesForce or AWS) development best practices and secure coding practices.
- Extensive experience in CRM data model and data design experience including permission management, role hierarchy and profile management
- Proficiency in technical leadership in various stages of software engineering lifecycle in CRM projects involving Care, Sales and Marketing organizations
- Strong foundation and 3+ years of experience in Service Oriented Architecture and Development using Java, SOAP, REST and oAuth standards
- Capacity Planning and establishing governance / system management practices for optimal resource utilization in SaaS CRM and CMS platforms
- Proficiency in Informatica for integration is a plus
Call to Action
We believe in a world where people can experience work and life their own way. Working with Citrix means being part of a world-class organization. We believe the customer comes first and our job is helping to change the world we all work in. If you are ready to excel, innovate and enjoy where you work, apply to our Sr Architect opportunity – bring your career to Citrix and let your talent take you virtually anywhere!
JOB KEYWORDS: Salesforce, Architect, Marketing, CRM, leader, Self Service
*LI-DB2, San Francisco, CA
Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we’re all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You’ll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We’ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us.
Citrix Systems, Inc. is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability, protected veteran status and other protected classifications.