Sr Associate, Consulting 8/17/2016
Jones Lang Lasalle
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Position Title
Sr Associate, Consulting
Auto Req ID
Jones Lang LaSalle (NYSE:JLL) is a professional services and investment management firm offering specialized real estate services to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying and investing in real estate. With annual revenue of $3.9 billion, Jones Lang LaSalle operates in 70 countries from more than 1,000 locations worldwide. On behalf of its clients, the firm provides management and real estate outsourcing services to a property portfolio of 2.6 billion square feet and completed $63 billion in sales, acquisitions and finance transactions in 2012. Its investment management business, LaSalle Investment Management, has $46.7 billion of real estate assets under management. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
The firm s Strategic Consulting group helps develop high performance real estate teams, enables confident, fact-based decisions and designs and executes integrated, innovative solutions to achieve continual productivity gains that drive enterprise value. We assist our clients in aggregating and analyzing data to drive portfolio optimization scenarios and decisions that better align with business needs and objectives. We employ the best workplace and occupancy planning strategies to enable employee productivity and minimize business disruption while easily responding to changing business needs.
Strategic Consulting s Portfolio Strategy practice currently seeks a Senior Associate in Atlanta to help our team successfully deliver recommendations and drive implementation for our occupier clients in the following areas:
* Portfolio Strategy
* Location Strategy
* Opportunity Assessments
* Merger and Acquisitions
* Master Planning
* Financial Strategy
* Program Management
* Analyze corporate clients real estate portfolios and develop strategies and plans to achieve long-term operational and financial goals.
* Perform complex corporate real estate financial analysis, develop sophisticated tools and creative approaches that will allow our client s to optimize their real estate portfolios.
* Proactively manage execution of client engagements to ensure excellence, consistency and profitability.
* Support Strategic Consulting knowledge management by assisting in the development of project process, tools, and client deliverables that will be included in best practices.
* Pursue new business opportunities and identify areas for growth in conjunction with the Strategic Consulting leadership team and personnel.
* Actively participate in industry forums, conferences, and membership in key civic organizations.
* Assist in efforts to leverage insights, collaboration and delivery to ensure that we are the industry leader in product innovation.
* Lead and support in the management and development of the Strategic Consulting team with the overall goal of improving performance.
* 8+ years of commercial real estate related experience, with an emphasis on consulting/advisory work
* MBA or other advanced degree is highly desirable
* Strong background and proven experience with portfolio strategy / planning and financial analysis
Org Marketing Statement
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a professional services and investment management firm offering specialized real estate services to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying and investing in real estate. A Fortune 500 company with annual fee revenue of $5.2 billion and gross revenue of $6.0 billion, JLL has more than 280 corporate offices, operates in more than 80 countries and has a global workforce of more than 60,000. On behalf of its clients, the firm provides management and real estate outsourcing services for a property portfolio of 4.0 billion square feet, or 372 million square meters, and completed $138 billion in sales, acquisitions and finance transactions in 2015. Its investment management business, LaSalle Investment Management, has $59.1 billion of real estate assets under management. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
JLL is focused on winning in the marketplace and being the industry leader, executing better than anyone else and innovating to create great products and services. We operate in an atmosphere of excellence, integrity, respect and trust. We bring a sense of teamwork, inclusion and diversity in everything we pursue. Our clients see the results as we address their needs, solve their problems and bring new ideas.
As a distinguished market leader, we offer challenging career opportunities in an exciting environment. Our future success as a firm depends on our ability to attract, develop and retain the very best people in the business.
Our values define who we are, underscore our commitment to clients and provide direction for everything we do.
Our unique culture has been recognized by industry experts and our peers. We are:
A best company to work for in multiple locations around the globe, including Chicago, San Francisco, London, Ireland, Shanghai and Hong Kong
World s Most Ethical Companies from Ethisphere Institute for seven consecutive years
America s 100 Most Trustworthy Companies from Forbes Magazine
#1 Top Corporate Real Estate Firm 2013 from Watkins Research Group, Inc. for six consecutive years
This partial list of awards demonstrates our record of achievement and our commitment to fostering an award-winning culture. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
Information Security Statement
Employees are expected, at all times, to perform their responsibilities in accordance with the JLL Code of Business Ethics and the firm s corporate policies. Employees granted access to the firm s information technology are expected to follow the firm s guidance designed to promote best practices for information security, data privacy and the appropriate use of technology systems.
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce, and strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship. Please visit www.JLL.com for additional information on JLL s commitment to equal opportunity.