This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
San Jose, CA
* High energy and enthusiasm, with a strong commitment to exceeding client expectations.
* Flexibility and openness to work on a variety of assignments, industries, and roles.
* Ability to learn quickly, make an immediate impact, and provide value-added service to our clients.
* Strong communication & interpersonal skills, displaying the ability to connect and build relationships with clients, firm leadership, & peers.
* Confidence in professional aptitude and ability to effectively convey skills, knowledge, and qualifications to clients.
* Team player with a strong desire to be an active, long-term participant in the growth of the local office and Firm overall.
* Entrepreneurial spirit.
* Interest and passion to get involved in other professional experiences such as Business Development and Recruiting.
Skills, Knowledge and Qualifications
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related field.
* Certified Public Accountant (CPA) certification, or progress towards, is preferred.
* 3-6 years of professional experiencepreferred. This includes a minimum of 2-3 busy seasons in external audit with a Big 4 or large Certified Public Accountant (CPA) Firm servicing larger clients ($500M-$3B+ Revenues) required.
* Corporate accounting and/or financeexperience at a large public corporation is a plus but not required.
* Excellent analytical skills including proficiency in U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
* Strong computer desktop skills.
* Demonstrated career progression and job stability.