Sr. Associate / Sr. Accountant 8/23/2016
Los Angeles, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Dynamic Sr. Associate/Accountant for Growing & Innovative REIT
If you are a top tier accounting professional and ready to take your career to the next level, this may be the right opportunity for you! In this dynamic role, created due to growth, you will be focused on accounting and reporting activities related to the Firm's public and private REITs, as well as monthly, quarterly, and annual deliverables to investors.
What you'll do:
* Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual investor reports.
* Assist in audits, audit reviews, and the implementation of SOX 404 compliance policies.
* Assist in preparing and reviewing SEC filings (10-K, 10-Q), accruals, journal entries, bank reconciliations, and the reporting packages for all fund-level debt facilities.
* Perform fluctuation analyses, distribution calculations, and prepare elimination entries.
* Research technical accounting and financial reporting matters.
What you'll need:
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance or Related Field.
* 3+ years' previous accounting experience, Big 4 or National public accounting firm preferred
* Real estate, Financial Services, investment management, or private equity experience preferred.
* Strong understanding of US GAAP.
* Strong Excel skills.
* Experience with MRI, J. D. Edwards, Yardi, or comparable software.