Sr Associate, Tech Services - VIRTUAL ROLE 8/12/2016
Jones Lang Lasalle
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Position Title
Sr Associate, Tech Services - VIRTUAL ROLE
Auto Req ID
Senior Technical Consultant (Tririga Specialist)
Are you up to the challenge of analyzing customers' technical challenges and taking a primary role in the design, development and implementation of comprehensive solutions that integrate smoothly into customer environments* If so, your mission would include
* Installation, configuration and troubleshooting of off-the-shelf and custom software applications in BRG staging as well as customer test and production environments.
* Customization and/or Enhancement of Business Software Applications including GUI development/customization, report development, script development.
* Database development and data structure modification, and development of data migration interfaces to integrate disparate applications/databases
* Report development using BIRT, Crystal Reports, SQL Server Reporting Services, Microsoft Access or other reporting tools.
* Data mapping, data manipulation and data migration among various database systems and enterprise applications.
* At least seven years of experience with the IWMS product, TRIRIGA. (IBM / TRIRIGA developer certification preferred).
* Solid customer service acumen and interpersonal relationship skills.
* Experience in implementing web-based applications for external users.
* Conceptual to working knowledge of RDBMS platforms and SQL including ORACLE, MS SQL Server or IBM DB2.
* Conceptual to working knowledge in BIRT, Crystal Reports, Business Objects or similar reporting software.
* Conceptual to working knowledge of multiple programming languages including VB, Cold Fusion. ASP, ASP.NET, HTML, etc.
* Conceptual to working knowledge of: AutoCAD, AutoLisp and document management; Facilities, Real Estate and Asset Management industry and practices preferred.
What do our employees love about BRG* Growth and Opportunity
* BRG has grown by almost 300% over the last two years, expanding beyond our North American roots into new markets across Europe, Asia and Australia see the world if you are inclined
* BRG has a diverse set of services including Advisory, Technology Implementation and Program Outsourcing - employees are never locked in a role that they have outgrown
* BRG maintains practices and delivers solutions for the three leading IWMS platforms in the marketplace, ARCHIBUS, Manhattan and TRIRIGA apply your subject matter expertise against different technology solutions
* Every employee has a development path find yours!
Applicants may be asked to take proficiency tests. As a condition of employment, background checks and reference checks are mandatory for all new employees of Business Resource Group. You may also be required to complete a drug screening. Applicants must be eligible to work in the United States.
BUSINESS RESOURCE GROUP IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Org Marketing Statement
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a professional services and investment management firm offering specialized real estate services to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying and investing in real estate. A Fortune 500 company with annual fee revenue of $5.2 billion and gross revenue of $6.0 billion, JLL has more than 280 corporate offices, operates in more than 80 countries and has a global workforce of more than 60,000. On behalf of its clients, the firm provides management and real estate outsourcing services for a property portfolio of 4.0 billion square feet, or 372 million square meters, and completed $138 billion in sales, acquisitions and finance transactions in 2015. Its investment management business, LaSalle Investment Management, has $59.1 billion of real estate assets under management. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
JLL is focused on winning in the marketplace and being the industry leader, executing better than anyone else and innovating to create great products and services. We operate in an atmosphere of excellence, integrity, respect and trust. We bring a sense of teamwork, inclusion and diversity in everything we pursue. Our clients see the results as we address their needs, solve their problems and bring new ideas.
As a distinguished market leader, we offer challenging career opportunities in an exciting environment. Our future success as a firm depends on our ability to attract, develop and retain the very best people in the business.
Our values define who we are, underscore our commitment to clients and provide direction for everything we do.
Our unique culture has been recognized by industry experts and our peers. We are:
A best company to work for in multiple locations around the globe, including Chicago, San Francisco, London, Ireland, Shanghai and Hong Kong
World s Most Ethical Companies from Ethisphere Institute for seven consecutive years
America s 100 Most Trustworthy Companies from Forbes Magazine
#1 Top Corporate Real Estate Firm 2013 from Watkins Research Group, Inc. for six consecutive years
This partial list of awards demonstrates our record of achievement and our commitment to fostering an award-winning culture. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
Information Security Statement
Employees are expected, at all times, to perform their responsibilities in accordance with the JLL Code of Business Ethics and the firm s corporate policies. Employees granted access to the firm s information technology are expected to follow the firm s guidance designed to promote best practices for information security, data privacy and the appropriate use of technology systems.
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce, and strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship. Please visit www.JLL.com for additional information on JLL s commitment to equal opportunity.