Sr. Auditor - Latin America Focus
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Fort Lauderdale, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONA Blue-Chip US Fortune 150 global leader is offering a US-based Sr. Financial Auditor position for their Latin America operations. This company is a global technology and business leader - proven ability to take a person's career to the next level due to their global leadership and career options and paths - will quickly move your career into a number of corporate areas, not just audit or accounting & finance - you'll have real career choices with this company!
This position comes with competitive compensation and outstanding benefits!
* Perform financial audits and SOX 404 control reviews as part of an audit team to ensure Division financial statements and controls are in accordance with GAAP and other requirements.
* Perform audits using a risk-based, process-focused approach that encompasses business strategy analysis.
* Perform audit testing on the high risk audit areas, supervise and develop less experienced staff.
* Typical career path consists of 2 years in Internal Audit resulting in a financial or accounting position at US Corporate or one of their 50+ Divisions in the US or globally.
* Bachelors degree in Accounting required.
* Minimum of 3-4 years experience in a Big 4 or other major public accounting firm environment with significant exposure to risk-based integrated audits.
* Fluency in English required.
* Fluency in Spanish required.
* Fluency in Portuguese a strong plus.
* MUST be willing to travel up to 75% of the time throughout Central/South America.
* MUST have audit, not consulting experience.
* MUST have external integrated audit experience.