This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 11/12/2016
Long Island NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a Sr. Auditor job in Melville, NY. This is a direct hire opportunity. Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for this Sr. Auditor job include:
- Handle escalation collection issues
- Begin appeals process
- Answer first time appeal calls
- Ensure that each payment received is the maximum expected payout
- Performs daily follow-ups on outstanding claims
- Handle all MPR, R&C, CCI first level appeals and State complaints for a timely payment
- Adhere by required work schedule
- Computer skills- Knowledge of MS Excel, Word, Access
- Knowledge of medical terminology, CPT, ICD-9, ICD-10, and HIPAA regulations
- Understanding of Insurance benefits and eligibility
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Prior medical billing/collections experience
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Sr. Auditor job in Melville, NY or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled