Sr Automation Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
I would like to discuss the following job opening with you. Please go through the job description and let me know if you are interested in the same.
Role : Sr Automation Engineer
Full Time Role
At least 8+ years of experience with software test automation
Sound knowledge of the following:
- Must Have
- Selenium, UFT & Test Automation in Java space
- JUnit /TestNG
- Shell Scripting
- Good to have: LeanFT
Intermediate knowledge of the following systems tester practices and concepts:
- Requirements testability
- Script execution (online and batch)
- Analyze data and determine discrepancies
- Determining test reusability
- Data set-up
- Requirements gathering
- Documenting system test plans/scripts
- Configuration Management
Intermediate knowledge of one or more IT platforms:
- Visual Basic
Intermediate knowledge of current versions of the following products:
- Intermediate knowledge of the financial services industry, preferred
- Intermediate knowledge of current versions of one or more of the following testing tools and scripting languages, preferred:
- HP Tool Suite including Quality Center and Quick Test Professional
- Serena TeamTrack
- Strong, demonstrated analysis and problem solving skills
- Strong planning skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Automation Framework design
- Support TDD
- Implement BDD using Cucumber
- Reusable asset creation and deployment
- Support baselining automation metrics and calculate ROI of automation
- Regression suite execution and optimization
- Transactional Test data creation, maintenance and automation
- Requirements review
- Test Preparation, Test Design and Execution
- Test Automation - Test Preparation, Simple Test script creation and Test execution
- Capability to work with incomplete and evolving requirements, perform exploratory testing when required
- Responsible for Product in-sprint regression
- Support Development team in unit testing and Integration
- Participates in Inspections and other meetings throughout product life cycle to identify testing issues.
- Complies with IT policies and procedures, especially those for quality and productivity standards that enable the team to meet established client service levels. Complies with Information Security policies and procedures. Verifies deliverables meet Information Security requirements.
- Complies with GIS Systems policies and procedures including attendance and weekly time and status reporting.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.