Sr. Business Analyst CliServ
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/28/2016
END DATE 10/20/2016
Brown Brothers Harriman
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY RESPONSIBILITIES
* Acts as a Point of escalation for day to day operations and issues and for the BBH business constituencies to facilitate the resolution of issues, where needed.
* Participates in the management of the ongoing relationship with BBH Business constituencies and with Infosys on both at a tactical and strategic level.
* Works closely with the BPO Vendor Manager to escalate issues, risks and present solutions.
* Support any BPO BCP events.
* Helps ensure that our BPO partner, Infosys remains heavily invested in the relationship with BBH to not only meet but exceed the requirements of the Master Services Agreement (MSA).
* Works with Globalization Strategy team to ensure that process improvements are being identified, discussed and implemented by both Infosys and BBH.
* Reviews, coordinates and presents changes for approval associated with the processes and/or the associated personnel via change control requests or contract amendments.
* Assists in creating an environment where the necessary controls are in place to mitigate risk, including those outside of the normal day to day operations.
* May attend industry meetings/conferences and meets with other organizations to share ideas, best practices, and lessons learned.
* Identify modification to our best practices where appropriate to stay in line with the market - works with the Globalization Methodology team to implement the modification.
* Obtain a deep understanding of the Transition Management methodology and manage transitions across business lines, as a baseline for steady state management.
* Contribute to weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting related to assignments.
* BS/BA or equivalent education and/or experience
* 10 plus years of experience
* Experience leading a team, preferably in a matrix organization
* Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential
* Results oriented with specific experience managing 3rd party operations
* Ability to interact at all levels of management both internally in BBH as well as vendor organization
* Track record of building strong partnerships with key stakeholders
* Possesses the passion, courage and confidence to challenge positively, to make tough calls and to engage in real debate
* Good understanding or experience with all aspects of Global Custody and Fund Administration processes
* Attention to detail and follow through to deliver results is essential.
* Ability to conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem solving capabilities
* BBH experience, applications knowledge and culture a plus
* Project or program management training and experience a plus
* Process optimization, continuous improvement experience, Six Sigma or Lean certification a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other protected status under federal, state or local law.