Sr. Business Analyst (Cross Functional)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/11/2016
END DATE 11/10/2016
Saint Louis, MO
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Schedule: Full-time
Job ID: REQ20003604
This role will be responsible for supporting the analytical needs for the business areas within the Service Reliability organization. The role will have responsibilities for creating, maintaining and improving both current and future metrics and reporting needs related to Issue Management. The primary responsibility for this role is to design, develop, implement, analyze, and communicate business information regarding client issues being managed through the Service Reliability Issue Management process. The ability to balance the delivery of high quality visual analytics with robust and intuitive functionality is critical for success in this position.
* This position utilizes technical aptitude and experience to create Issue Management metrics/reports and perform data analysis in alignment with ESI goals and objectives.
* Use technical skills to provide analysis and reporting to leadership and leadership forums. Will serve as primary point of contact regarding specific Issue Management metrics and reporting.
* Successfully design and implement Issue Management data reporting and dashboard solutions with a strong focus on aesthetics, functionality and sustainability.
* Leverage innovative technical solutions to creatively solve critical business problems.
* Transform raw data into usable information through data modeling in Excel, SQL or through other analytical tools.
* Demonstrated initiative with commitment and ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
* Solid customer service, technical, analytical, and communication skills required
* Bachelor s degree or 4-7 years' work experience
* Expert knowledge in developing complex Excel formulas and macros
* Solid experience developing in Visual Basic for Applications (VBA)
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Access, PowerPoint, etc.)
* Preferred - SQL, Business Objects
* Preferred - 2-5 years relevant experience
* Strong data management and technical skills
* Works independently with minimal guidance.
* Frequent inter-organizational and inside customer contacts.
* Contributes to the completion of specific programs and projects.
* Attention to detail is a must
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT:
The mission of Service Governance is to meet market needs for speed, flexibility and reliability, while driving and influencing best operational practices to make Express Scripts the most competitive and effective PBM.
The mission of the group is to use issue data to identify trends negatively impacting the business and partner with area SMEs to define, implement and validate Corrective Actions Plans to mitigate risk & drive process improvements.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
Advance your career with the company that makes it easier for people to choose better health.
Express Scripts is a leading healthcare company serving tens of millions of consumers. We are looking for individuals who are passionate, creative and committed to creating systems and service solutions that promote better health outcomes.
Join the company that Fortune magazine ranked as one of the 'Most Admired Companies' in the pharmacy category. Then, use your intelligence, creativity, integrity and hard work to help us enhance our products and services.
We offer a highly competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits program, including medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, paid time off, tuition assistance and an employee stock purchase plan.
Express Scripts is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation.
Express Scripts is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Express Scripts is an EOE
Express Scripts is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, nationality, ancestry, age, disability or status as a disabled veteran or veteran of the Vietnam era, pregnancy, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, citizenship or membership in any other legally protected class. None of the questions in this application are intended to elicit information regarding any protected characteristics, nor imply any limitation, illegal preferences or discrimination based upon non-job-related information or protected characteristics.Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation and, depending on position requirements, a Department of Defense background investigation. AA/EOE.