Sr. Business Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 10/15/2016
NTT Data Inc
At NTT DATA, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been key factors in our company s growth and market presence. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA and for the people who work here.
A group company within NTT DATA currently seeks a Sr. Business Analyst to join our team in Smithfield, RI.
POSITION FUNCTIONS OR RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Works with peers and senior leaders to elicit and capture business requirements within a single project.
* Works with end user management to identify, define, interpret, and clarify scope of problems/issues in terms of complex business/systems requirements and processes for assigned projects.
* Formulates logical statements of business requirements; researches and evaluates alternative solutions.
* Performs feasibility and cost/benefit analysis as it relates to business needs.
* Prepares charts, tables, and diagrams to assist in analyzing problems utilizing various business and/or statistical techniques.
* Performs analyses and makes recommendations on client / customer fit for new products or services.
* Creates detailed use cases, manages the process and logistical issues associated with team development of use case models, and translates use cases into detailed functional requirements.
* Participates in requirements, design and specification reviews.
* Conducts meetings to review and prioritize incidents with developers and operations.
* Plans and executes tasks of end to end business / operational processes
* Follows up with project team members/leaders to determine task or milestone progress; communicates progress and issues to project manager.
* Performs the execution of basic customer enablement and the tasks needed for our client to be ready to support the new product / service.
* Functional knowledge of system and technology alternatives
* Collaboration, negotiating and influencing skills
* Demonstrated strength in requirements analysis and use case development; experience with large-scale systems development
* Ability to analyze business systems and/or business processes to identify user needs, document requirements, and address operation/process issues/improvements to accomplish business objectives
* Strong knowledge of the Project and Portfolio Management (PPM) Methodology
* Knowledge of client services and business functions
* Understanding of analysis and project life cycle methodologies (data flow diagrams, case tool analysis, work & process flow diagrams, Waterfall, Agile)
* Working knowledge of business process to be able to effectively drive solutions as experienced in large corporate environments
* Knowledge of MS Office
* Strong presentation and facilitation skills
* 5 years of Business Analyst experience in a financial domain (Wealth Management is a big plus)
This is a full-time salaried position with a group company within NTT DATA. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors will NOT be considered. This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA
NTT DATA is your Innovation Partner anywhere around the world. With business operations in more than 35 countries, we put emphasis on long-term commitment and combine global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services from consulting, system development, business process and IT outsourcing to cloud-based solutions.
Visit www.nttdata.com/americas to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.