Sr. Business Development Consultant - HVAC
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Business Relationships: Actively seeks outs, plans and leverages internal and external relationships to drive business for HBS. Establishes strategic relationships or a vision for developing a committed customer. Networks internally with HBS/ACS to achieve full customer satisfaction with the best HBS/ACS resources.
Sales Process: Proactively leads, manages and executes the disciplined sales process from start to finish; anticipates customer needs and requirements ensuring that they are met every step of the way from sale to execution; acts as team leader internally and externally during the entire sales process.
Customers: Exhibits extensive knowledge of the customers' business, strategic drivers, financial requirements and is able to discuss and leverage strategic business value in conversation at the highest levels of the organization; should pursuit $10M opportunities; could include competitively advantaged opportunities.
People Management: Leverages resources to address customers' drivers and initiatives; Guides and leverages management and executive sponsor interactions with new customers; Responsible for motivating others; provide strategic vision for order, margin and growth in new accounts, new markets, and new geographies while driving self and others for positive business results for HBS. Provides teaming approach to critical analysis, wins or loses with the district or regional sales teams and shares best practices with both sales and leadership.
Results: Profitable growth and focus on in the form of new customers and new opportunities; Orders and margin above set quota in support of Annual Operating Plan.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE MUST HAVE:
* 4year college degree or in lieu of degree, an additional 8years' experience required
* 7years of business to business selling experience - HVAC
* Customer engagement at senior levels; building long-term strategic and executive relationships
* Enterprise selling - experience with collaborating across both client and own organization to drive a One-Honeywell approach
* Proven experience prospecting for opportunities
* Extensive vertical customer expertise enabling effective communications at the highest level of the customer's organization is preferable.
* Demonstrated previous customer acquisition experience
This is a full-time position with excellent benefits and competitive pay with a great company!
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status