Sr Business Development Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 1/7/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONResponsibilities:The Mgr, Sr. Business Dev (furn) New Hire is responsible for identifying, developing and closing new large annuity account opportunities who spend over $1M on furniture purchases annually.
The Mgr, Sr. Business Dev (furn) New Hire is expected to identify and close new large annuity account opportunities outside of the Office Depot clientele by creating lead networks, developing strong relationships at high levels within the Commercial Real Estate Community, and by calling on Architects and Designers. This position is responsible for focusing on new special order furniture business development and effectively integrates Business Development Managers into accounts for ongoing maintenance and remains involved at a high level to ensure client retention and sales growth.
Qualifications:Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience in Sales & Marketing or Business Administration
Minimum 8 years of experience in Outside Sales with national account level selling in commercial furniture industry preferred.
Other Information:- Strong Sales skills, particularly in the areas of developing new business at the large project and national levels.
- Strong networking skills, with contacts at CEO and CFO levels in large organizations.
- A thorough grasp of professional and consultative selling skills to include a history of successful contract negotiations, quota achievement, and territory management.
- Experience with interfacing with the architectural & design community as well as commercial real estate professionals.
- Fluid organization agility (the ability to learn, understand and navigate an organization at the upper and lower levels)
- Excellent communication (oral, written and presentation) skills and be able to present complex topics (pricing or service strategies)
Pay, Benefits and Work Schedule:Office Depot offers competitive salaries, a benefits package, which includes a 401(k) and more, along with plenty of opportunity to move and grow within our organization! For immediate consideration for this exciting position, please click the Apply Now button. Equal Employment Opportunity:Office Depot is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law. .