Sr. Business Development Representative, Corporate Partnerships
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Drexel University Online
JOB DESCRIPTIONREQ #7701
ABOUT THIS JOB
Drexel University Online LLC is a separate not-for-profit subsidiary of Drexel University, specializing in innovative, Internet-based distance education programs for working professionals and corporations in the United States and abroad. A pioneer in online education, Drexel has offered programs online since 1996.
- Manage Drexel eLearning's health system, corporate, education, and association partner accounts with 5,000 to 20,000+ employees or members.
- Develop and execute enrollment cultivation strategies for local, regional, and national partners accounts
- Interface with C-level , VP-level, and Director level contacts within assigned partners to increase account access
- Deliver sales presentations to decision makers as well as employees within assigned partner base
- Work in conjunction with marketing team to develop recruitment and promotional strategies to support enrollment growth of assigned partner accounts
- Coordinate visits and marketing activity to assigned partners monthly including faculty presentations, promotions, comprehensive marketing plans, etc.
- Attend annual meetings, trade shows, conferences and on-site client visits to increase brand awareness within partner accounts.
- Uncover and implement new business opportunities to increase enrollment generation within assigned partner accounts
- Develop enrollment forecasts quarterly for assigned partner accounts.
- And other duties assigned by management
- Bachelor's degree from a four year college or university, preferably in Marketing, Business, or Communications.
- 2 to 4 years of sales/account management experience preferred
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Ability to work in a face past environment
- Must be able to travel up to 75% of the time within the continental U.S.
- Experience in education a plus
Drexel University Online LLC is a separate not-for-profit subsidiary of Drexel University. Drexel University Online LLC is responsible for providing benefits to the selected candidate for this position. This is not a position with Drexel University, and therefore the applicable benefits and policies may differ from Drexel University. Drexel University Online and/or Drexel University reserve the right to change the levels and types of benefits associated with this position at any time.