Sr. Business Intelligence Solution Architect
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 1/13/2017
Cox Corporate Services, Inc.
* Contributes to the technology strategy by identifying, assessing and recommending external trends in technology, technology solutions and methodologies.
* Works with internal customers and technical resources to create solution options and solution architecture, adhering to architectural standards and minimizing technical debt.
* Develops moderate to complex ETL mappings in Informatica PowerCenter
* Develops MDM solutions using Informatica MDM
* Supports data warehouse applications built with Informatica and Oracle databases
* High school/GED required
* Minimum 5 years of experience with Informatica Power Center performing moderate to complex ETL mappings
* Minimum 5 years' experience with Oracle databases and SQL
* Minimum 1 year of experience with Informatica Data Quality
* Learning Agility - Proven ability to pick up and learn new technologies and tools
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Exceptional attention to detail and excellent organization and planning skills
* Minimum 1 year experience developing reports using business intelligence reporting tools (Oracle Business Intelligence (OBIEE), BI Publisher, Tableau, or similar tools) required
* Analytical and problem solving ability
* Able to work independently and with a team; must be a self-starter and work well with minimal supervision
* Ability to multi-task
* BA/BS strongly preferred
* 7+ years of experience with Informatica Power Center performing moderate to complex ETL mappings preferred
* 7+ years with Oracle databases and SQL preferred
* 3+ years of experience with Informatica Data Quality preferred
* Experience with Informatica MDM
* Experience with Oracle Application Express (APEX) strongly preferred
* Experience with Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) strongly preferred
* Experience with Cloudera Hadoop a plus
Cox Enterprises is a leading communications, media and automotive services company. With revenues of nearly $20 billion and more than 50,000 employees, the company's major operating subsidiaries include Cox Communications, Inc. (cable television distribution, telephone, high-speed Internet access, wireless services, commercial telecommunications and advertising solutions); Manheim, Inc. (vehicle auctions, repair and certification services and web-based technology products); Cox Media Group, Inc. (television and radio stations, digital media, newspapers, advertising sales rep firms, Valpak and Cox Digital Solutions); and AutoTrader.com (online automotive advertising and Kelley Blue Book, vAuto, HomeNet Automotive and VinSolutions subsidiaries). Additionally, Cox operates Kudzu.com. More information about Cox can be found online at www.coxenterprises.com. Cox Enterprises and its affiliated companies participate in the E-Verify program of the United States Department of Homeland Security. For more information on the E-Verify program, please see the posters accessible through the links at: www.coxenterprises.com/careers/search-jobs.aspx Cox Enterprises and its subsidiaries do not contact candidates for employment by text message. We do not conduct online interviews via chat sessions and/or instant messenger applications. Cox utilizes a formal application process through the HR department and company websites. Communications are made through official company channels including email, letterhead, phone, and fax. The company does not require employees to purchase equipment or software as terms of employment. Interested candidates should submit their resume though Cox Career Network. Cox Enterprises, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
ORGANIZATION: Cox Enterprises
PRIMARY LOCATION: US-GA-Atlanta-6205 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd NE
EMPLOYEE STATUS: Regular
JOB LEVEL: Individual Contributor
SHIFT: Day Job
TRAVEL: Yes, 5 % of the Time
UNPOSTING DATE: Ongoing