Sr. Business Systems Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 11/29/2016
Franklin Lakes, NJ
JOB DESCRIPTIONSchedule: Full-time
Job ID: REQ20004375
This position will support the design and development of reports and applications to meet client and business needs. The Sr. Business Systems Analyst uses in-depth knowledge and experience to oversee the writing and modifying of complex software application programs. The Sr. Business Systems Analyst will code, test, debug, document and maintain software application programs. The position will conduct research, review internal processes, and perform data analysis.
* Develop easy-to-use, self-service reports and tools using core team technologies (MS SQL, Excel, Teradata, .NET etc.)
* Suggest application and/or process improvements using root cause analysis, data mining, and best practices.
* Aid in design, development and implementation of reports to present new insights and data metrics
* Present results and/or recommendations to business stakeholders and team leaders
* Perform data analysis and assist in data reporting as needed.
* Mentor other analysts and work collaboratively with colleagues to maximize value delivered through team projects.
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or other related field
* Advanced analytical and strategic thinking skills
* 5 - 8 years experience in application development and support
* Strong understanding of SQL, Excel, VBA
* Experience with ASP.NET and C#
* Experience with any of the following is a plus:Tableau, Business Objects
* Experience with building Front End Applications using a combination of backend data, web programming skills, and logic.
* Strong organizational, communication and customer service skills
* Analytical and detail-oriented in all work activities
* Ability to mentor internal customers in use of analytical tools, assist in the identification and development of data requirements
* Ability to quickly learn how to use new software applications
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
Clinical Research & New Solutions develops, deploys and manages programs and capabilities rooted in health decision science. This department serves clients and patients through programs and services that support better drug choices, better pharmacy choices, and better health choices. The department includes Knowledge Solutions, Consumer Solutions, Customer Solutions, Research & New Solutions and Clinical Services.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
Advance your career with the company that makes it easier for people to choose better health.
Express Scripts is a leading healthcare company serving tens of millions of consumers. We are looking for individuals who are passionate, creative and committed to creating systems and service solutions that promote better health outcomes.
Join the company that Fortune magazine ranked as one of the 'Most Admired Companies' in the pharmacy category. Then, use your intelligence, creativity, integrity and hard work to help us enhance our products and services.
We offer a highly competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits program, including medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, paid time off, tuition assistance and an employee stock purchase plan.
Express Scripts is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation.
Express Scripts is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Express Scripts is an EOE
Express Scripts is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, nationality, ancestry, age, disability or status as a disabled veteran or veteran of the Vietnam era, pregnancy, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, citizenship or membership in any other legally protected class. None of the questions in this application are intended to elicit information regarding any protected characteristics, nor imply any limitation, illegal preferences or discrimination based upon non-job-related information or protected characteristics.Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation and, depending on position requirements, a Department of Defense background investigation. AA/EOE.