Sr. Business Systems Developer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 11/2/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONThroughout its history, Hitachi Automotive Systems Americas, Inc. has been synonymous with safety, quality, growth, and continuous improvement. Adhering to these core values has enabled us to succeed as a Tier 1 supplier of world-class products to the global automotive market. With five US locations and over 3,600 hard-working employees, we are dedicated to ensuring the expectations of our first-rate automotive customers are consistently exceeded.
Due to a recent internal promotion, we have a need for a strategic, dynamic, and forward-thinking SR. BUSINESS SYSTEMS DEVELOPER looking to shift gears and join the team in our MONROE, GA facility. You offer us your determination and work-ethic, we offer you very competitive pay and top-notch health benefits.
Reporting to the IT Manager and VP of Finance, the Sr. Business Systems Developer is responsible for application administration, project management, application development and application support for enterprise business systems used by Hitachi Automotive Systems Americas in Georgia as well as integrating corporate business systems into the existing environment.
Essential Functions of the Sr. Business Systems Developer:
* Manage, maintain and improve existing C# and .NET applications and environment.
* Perform analysis on essential business processes using lean manufacturing principles to streamline and improve existing processes.
* Research, develop and implement efficient solutions for complex scenarios using VB.NET, ASP.NET, Java, SharePoint and/or other tools.
* Create, implement, and improve development and testing environment for production applications and adhere to recognized development practices (change and version control, methodology, etc.).
* Develop documentation of applications, work flow and procedures to provide training and comply with Sarbanes Oxley audit requirements.
* Assist in planning and budgeting of business systems and business system improvements, including overhead and capital budgets.
* Assist with support of desktop and server environment for business processes.
* Adherence to corporate business systems and safety policies, procedures, and guidelines.
* Willingness to take on projects and other assignments as directed by management.
* Experience with Development Environments including VB.NET, ASP.NET, Java and/or SharePoint.
* Understanding of Relational Database Systems (MS SQL, DB2/400), data mining, dashboards and reporting.
* Excellent communication skills including oral and written presentation skills.
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills with attention to detail.
* Ability to multi-task with frequent interruptions.
* Automotive Systems and/or supply chain experience is a plus.
* Education: Bachelors Degree in IT or related area,
* Experience: 5 Years
* Supervisory Responsibilities: None at this time.
* Ability to lift 30-50lbs without assistance.
* Support: Willingness to work nights & weekends when required to support IT Operations.
* Travel: Up to 10%, including nights & weekends, international, Valid US Passport required.
Incomplete submissions will not be considered. Since we only hire the best and want to maintain a safe and pleasant work environment for all, final candidates are subject to drug screen and background checks. Hitachi is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V).