This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/17/2016
END DATE 10/27/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONUnder general supervision, responsible for planning and purchasing materials to support ZOLL build of its products to Market and driving the metrics of material price variance, on time delivery, optimum inventory and solid supplier quality.
* Review MRP and plan all items, negotiate cost, reduce inventory, on time delivery and manage material price variance to ZOLL's benefit.
* Ensure positive new product support with high level interaction with ZOLL new product engineering staff.
* Proven ability to develop and improve supply chain network and supplier relationships.
* At least 7 years buying/planning experience in a manufacturing environment, with proven cost reduction and quality improvements skills
* Medical and QSR knowledge would be a benefit.
* Proven negotiation experience.
* Global Supply Chain experience
* Minimum of a BS college degree.
Chelmsford, Massachusetts, United States